Battlefield? How hard

Okay so I got COD at launch as i was kind of getting back into playing cap the flag and friends were getting it.

Needless to say its the same old shit and just not doing it for me.

So, after beating the last new Vegas DLC, I need something else. I was thinking either bf3 or saints row 3. I'm waiting on skyrim because I will fail all of my finals if I get that bad-boy.

So what I want to know is how hard is this game to get the hang of? I was really good at MAG on the PS3 but other than that I mostly played COD. Am I going to get completely fucked? Or Is it relatively easy to get into?

tl;dr I'm attempting to reform from cod with some dat sweet battlefield, how hard is it to adapt?

Thanks frens Phone Post

It will take a week or two of solid playing time before you feel as though you've got the hang of it.

It's not the hardest game in the world so long as you play your role and stick with your squad.

Its a fucking hard game. I suck Phone Post

It helps if you play with a friend, he can teach you.

But, you should catch on after a week of playing. Phone Post

JFlash916 - Its a fucking hard game. I suck Phone Post

this. Phone Post

I started playing and did fine right off the bat. Just dont run too long of distances and you wont get picked off. Not very hard at all. Phone Post

Death and Taxes -  If you play with the OG platoon, you'll be fine.

Okay add me up my PSN is "Milli" I'm selling cod tomorrow and trying to find bf3 asap! Phone Post

selling it Phone Post

Death and Taxes -  If you play with the OG platoon, you'll be fine.

Correct. And once DICE gets the patch up to fix the chat issues, we can actually discuss tactics while we play. But until then, just do what all the greats at anything do: study what successful people do, adopt what you like for yourself and develop your own style from there. Basically, it's JKD for BF3.

I was pretty good at COD and BF3 isn't that big of a deal to transition to.

There is a learning curve and it gets better. Find the class you want to work with then unlock some new stuff. It makes all the difference in the world!

Also, advice of not running a ton is a great way to keep your deaths down.

Not going to lie, the first two days I wanted to rage quit and return the game, but last night I got home around like 12:30 and played until 5 on conquest.

Most fun I've had online since MGO and MAG. Phone Post

selling it.

fuck this game.

all day I get spawn killed by a fucking heli or jet or anybody.

I can kill ANYONE!!!! EVER!!!!!!! Phone Post

R0CK0 -
Jei - Not going to lie, the first two days I wanted to rage quit and return the game, but last night I got home around like 12:30 and played until 5 on conquest.

Most fun I've had online since MGO and MAG. Phone Post

I wish more games had a leveling system like MAG Phone Post

Me too, was a really great game. Most Underrated game ever imo Phone Post