Battlezone 3: Monster Bash

hey guys. we are currently looking for some amateur MMA fighters for October 16 in Morgan City, Louisiana. This is our 3rd event and they've all had at least 500 spectators. Some members of the UG have fought for us before and will vouch for us. we could also use a few boxers and kickboxers. we are also gonna have 3-time NHRA drag racing champ Angelle Savoie as a special guest. if any of you guys are interested, email me at swmiller@caldive.com
Thanks
Steve Miller

Hank Hamilton...where are you? i've got something cool in mind!

TTT

TTT

Hey Steve,
I am all about fighting for a belt, just let me know the weight I need to be at. I'll send you and email with a few questions (weight, rules, etc.). Thanks again dude, I feel very fortunate to fight in such a well run, classy promotion.

whats up bro? I'm looking at finding kickboxing opponents for you and Daniel both with the winners fighting at the following show to determine our 180-190 kickboxing champ (from the waist up). We're already doing a one night 4-man tourney for our 150 lb division. The card looks like its gonna be better than the last one. I just need a boxer for john henry to defend his belt against and a couple nhb guys for Jason Johnson and Will Hymer.

Steve, I don't think John needs to worry about me!!  Ha! Tell Shane my damn shoulder still hurts!! Tell all of the krew hello for me.

Email me bro, I sent you one yesterday... Same old address. I am back in MC, well, sort of.

Steve puts on a hell of a show! If you fight or like to watch, you will be equally impressed!!!

what up Jeff? you back in MC? i didnt get your email. try again dude. get in touch.

TTT

TTT

The card is shaping up. we still need 3 MMA fighters to step up and fight Jason Johnson (205-210), Will Hymer (155) and Keith Strickland (185).

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT