Batwoman? FFS! LOL!

Look at this beauty!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Batwoman?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

2 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes
I No Kung Foo -

No thanks.

I watched the trailer, purely for hilarity and it didn't disappoint.

1 Like

Next up....Bat Tranny.

Honestly though, Batwoman looks like Robin.

1 Like

lol. Looks like a parody, not a real thing.

That chick is a really bad actress, but that's probably perfect for a shitty, gay show like that.

2 Likes
I No Kung Foo - 

No thanks.

This

1 Like

So a young white male gets a role that clearly should have gone to a woman?

sick of all this white male patriarchy bullshit

2 Likes

What  shit show, and Ruby Rose, starring as Batwoman was in my second movie, but looks like shit here. 

LOL HOLY FUCK. No.

bat prepubescent boy imo

Bat Dyke

1 Like

I love ruby rose though

The Finest Of The Breed - 

She's a crown jewel in lesbian world. In lesbian couples there's always the one trying to do the "cool guy" look with cool guy clothes and that same stupid haircut, but it's usually some pug-faced ugly chick.

She has the "guy" look, but is actually somewhat good-looking and kind of feminine-badass looking too.

PeteyWheatstraw -

She's a crown jewel in lesbian world. In lesbian couples there's always the one trying to do the "cool guy" look with cool guy clothes and that same stupid haircut, but it's usually some pug-faced ugly chick.

She has the "guy" look, but is actually somewhat good-looking and kind of feminine-badass looking too.

Actually she pissed odd the lesbians a while back saying she was gender fluid(?) Which I guess mean she sometimes identifies as a dude and sometimes a chick(?)

1 Like

What the fuck.

Image result for rachel maddow

1 Like

Remember back in the day when chicks tried to look like chicks? Gosh I miss those days. 

2 Likes
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
PeteyWheatstraw -

Actually she pissed odd the lesbians a while back saying she was gender fluid(?) Which I guess mean she sometimes identifies as a dude and sometimes a chick(?)

lol. Gender fluid is a good one.

I like her more now. She probably plays with lesbian homo-emotions and then spurns them.

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. Looks like a parody, not a real thing.

That chick is a really bad actress, but that's probably perfect for a shitty, gay show like that.

Beat me to it. Arrow is all about women bitching about their periods also