Bay Area MMA Fans?

Hey all!

I don't post here much, but I wanted to extend an invite to all the Bay Area MMA fans (or anyone who'd be willing to come out at all!) to the Smoke Tiki Lounge in San Jose this Tuesday, August 29th. We're flying MMA rising star Nam Phan up to SJ to promote his upcoming fight at the Cow Palace in San Francisco this Sept. 9th.

If you haven't heard of the Malice at the Cow Palace card, it's an exciting one! The card features bouts with Jake Shields vs. Steve Berger, Urijah Faber vs. Enoch Wilson, Brian Ebersole vs. Shannon Ritch, and of course, Nam Phan is fighting. We'll have Nam and lots of others at the lounge to mingle, we'll be playing fights on the screens, and we'll also be giving away tickets to the event. We'd love to see you there! Great crowd, hot girls, private cabanas, unbeatable drink specials, the works....don't miss it! Please pass the message if you can and support MMA in the Bay! =) Thanks!

Where: Smoke Tiki Lounge, 152 Post Street, San Jose, CA 95113
When: Tuesday, August 29th
Why: To promote Malice @ the Cow Palace (Sept. 9th) with special guest Nam Phan
Cover: FREE! (who could ask for more?!?)
More info: Message me at http://www.myspace.com/ckrissc

Thanks again, guys! ~Krissie~

ttt

TTT

San Jose in the house :)

what info do you have on Nam Phan.. I don't really know who he is

Lol....

Well, Nam's a KOTC veteran with an 11-2 record. He's quite popular in SoCal and he's coming off a 6 fight win streak, with his last win being over the extremely tough Ryan "The Lion" Diaz. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the info