Baylee/Cena/Naomi title changes

Can someone please explain this horseshit booking to me?  

Baylee's big moment that they have been building with her and Charlotte comes on a Raw in February instead of having a "wrestlemania moment" with her winning the title and ending Charlottes undefeated ppv streak?

Cena beating AJ for the title only to lose it 2 weeks later?  Let AJ beat Cena for a THIRD time to keep building him as the one guy who has Cenas number and owns him so when he finally does lose to him (probably for the title) it will actually mean something.  Why not just let AJ drop the belt at Elimination Chamber if he had to lose it instead of a completely wasted and uneeded transitional title change (why take the belt off the best guy in the entire company before wrestlemania doesn't make sense to begin with)

I'm not a Naomi hater like most on this forum and I don't have a problem with her getting a title run but the timing is awful and Bliss may actually be the best legit heel in the company.  I never followed her in NXT but I am shocked at how good of a character she plays.  Bliss has been amazing on smackdown and should have had a lengthy title run 

Am I completely offbase and crazy with my thinking?

You aren't crazy in the slightest

Seems like they are not trusting any of their long term plans. Everything seems to be last minute booking and it is showing.

Bayley

Also, Charlotte's PPV streak is going to go on forever no matter how many other women it diminishes. They'll also hotshot that title around until she matches daddy's 16 reigns, guaranteed

As for Naomi, they wanted the hometown girl to be champ while she does the Wrestlemania press circuit, simple as that.

I hate the booking, too. Bayley getting the title now means that Charlotte gets it at WM. Belts are like bitches: if they get passed around too often, they lose their value.

And when is Asuka coming up?!

With the leaks about Orton winning RR and Bray winning EC, I now expect AJ to face Shane at WM.

"Can they seriously not find a intimidating monster woman wrestler scarier than Nia Jax"

Gross, fuck that

Charlotte will get it back at fast lane and lose at mania to....I dunno. Should be Asuka.

ix3623 -

Alexa bliss best heel in the company over charlotte? Alexa bliss on the mic is like bad acting school. And she is a midget. Hard to take her as champion seriously. Can they seriously not find a intimidating monster woman wrestler scarier than Nia Jax. The entire women's division is a joke except for charlotte. Aj Lee left too early. I will even give Paige some props even though I cringed whenever she said "this is my house". At least they weren't generic like most women wrestlers 

I always popped and waited for her to say that line. Also Charlotte is the best female heel in quite some time, Alexa is doing well though. 5 ft of fury and deliciousness.

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13102473_250366148647320_2006304285_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNTg2OTYyMTc2MTQ2OTkzNQ%3D%3D.2

Bray Wyatt is FINALLY CHAMPION so who cares 

Alexa Grasso Is So Dreamy -
ix3623 -

Alexa bliss best heel in the company over charlotte? Alexa bliss on the mic is like bad acting school. And she is a midget. Hard to take her as champion seriously. Can they seriously not find a intimidating monster woman wrestler scarier than Nia Jax. The entire women's division is a joke except for charlotte. Aj Lee left too early. I will even give Paige some props even though I cringed whenever she said "this is my house". At least they weren't generic like most women wrestlers 

I always popped and waited for her to say that line. Also Charlotte is the best female heel in quite some time, Alexa is doing well though. 5 ft of fury and deliciousness.
Alexa should be the one with a Dana Brooke cheating for her.

Charlotte should just dominate.

who gets to 17 first? Cena or Charlotte?

Can't believe they wasted Bayley's title win on RAW and not at Mania. Morons.

By trying to become unpredictable Vince has become predictable

Conor McGazelle - 
ix3623 -

What Conor said!

Conor McGazelle - 
ix3623 -

Yes. Charlotte not needing Dana would play up her "genetic superiority". Alexa is more the hot little weasel who needs help to win.

Conor McGazelle - Charlotte will get it back at fast lane and lose at mania to....I dunno. Should be Asuka.

Supposed to be bayley vs Sasha vs Nia vs Charlotte at WM, if the leaks are true. (These same leaks also predicted Cena and Nikki vs Miz and Maryse)

AtomicElbow -
Conor McGazelle - Charlotte will get it back at fast lane and lose at mania to....I dunno. Should be Asuka.

Supposed to be bayley vs Sasha vs Nia vs Charlotte at WM, if the leaks are true. (These same leaks also predicted Cena and Nikki vs Miz and Maryse)
Of course.

I just want it to be Asuka.

Conor McGazelle - 
AtomicElbow -

Of course.

I just want it to be Asuka.

Me too. What else can she do in NXT? At 326 days, she is already on track to breaking the record of any NXT championship reign: male or female, tag team titles included.