BB Looking to move out of the states

I am currently a brown belt in Gracie Barra Brazilian Jui-jitsu, a brown in Cuban style Judo and I have a black belt in Aikido under Mitsugi Saotome, but my last instructor was Sensei Larry Reynosa. I'll get my black in judo after August 22 when I compete in the World Master Championship in Atlanta, Georgia. I will probably get my black belt in BJJ in a couple of years as well. I have a lot of experience teaching-having owned my own aikido school for three years. I have a graduate degree and currently work in software sales. Is there anyone out there looking to bring an instructor and work to create in incredible school, combining all arts, as well as MMA and Bikram Yoga? My wife is a certified instructor. I thought I'd put the word out now as I know this process can take sometime. I'm preferably looking to move to somewhere where there is a lack of BJJ, but a lot of interest in the art. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know.

Thanks!

Michael Geery

Raspado - I am currently a brown belt in Gracie Barra Brazilian Jui-jitsu, a brown in Cuban style Judo and I have a black belt in Aikido under Mitsugi Saotome, but my last instructor was Sensei Larry Reynosa. I'll get my black in judo after August 22 when I compete in the World Master Championship in Atlanta, Georgia. I will probably get my black belt in BJJ in a couple of years as well. I have a lot of experience teaching-having owned my own aikido school for three years. I have a graduate degree and currently work in software sales. Is there anyone out there looking to bring an instructor and work to create in incredible school, combining all arts, as well as MMA and Bikram Yoga? My wife is a certified instructor. I thought I'd put the word out now as I know this process can take sometime. I'm preferably looking to move to somewhere where there is a lack of BJJ, but a lot of interest in the art. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know.

Thanks!

Michael Geery
Actuallu over on Jiujitsuforums.com someone was looking for someone to move to Australia..everything provided etc..here is the thread:

Thread HERE

Good luck! 

BTW..I would jump all over that Australia gig, sounds like a great deal! Don't know the other specifics other than what's posted, but accomodations, airfare, transportation etc sounds good to me!

PLEASE don't make us ask what "Cuban style Judo" is...

--OK... what is "Cuban style Judo"?

You are very funny Shen! It's just a very fast past judo emphasizing circular movement almost dance like, as opposed to let's say more American style which is pretty linear in it's attacking aspect. If you watch a lot of judo videos you will definitely see a difference in how competitors from different nations fight. An analogy would be the difference between a good American or Mexican boxer, to one from Europe. Very few European boxers take advantage of angles, they are in general much more straight forward.

"Cuban judo" is pretty similar to French judo imo...

Probably. When I did aikido, the French ukemi was AMAZING!!

Hi we are looking for a BJJ instructor, we have a program going already, but our instructor is moving away.
contact me for more information