bbqed chicken wings w/ a dry rub only

holy fuck?

who needs sauce?

these fuckers were greattt! 

ttt

later i promise

IT'S WAY PAST LATER COCKFACE!

I would go with garlic powder, cajun spice mix and salt.

Tys - IT'S WAY PAST LATER COCKFACE!

lol

I do that all the time.  I've never measured, but it usually turns out pretty good.  Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, a little cayenne and a little brown sugar.  Basically the same shit I'd put on a brisket, except only 10% of the amount of brown sugar.  Oh, I also sometimes toss in a little tobasco and/or apple cider vinegar for some acidity.

My friend crushed up chicken boullion cubes one time, in addition to other spices, and that was pretty good good.  It really amplified the chicken flavor.

alpo - My friend crushed up chicken boullion cubes one time, in addition to other spices, and that was pretty good good.  It really amplified the chicken flavor.

At football games in Scotland you can get hot cups of bovril. Nothing like a cup of hot beef broth to get you through the afternoon.

ok i just add ground pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder

i grill em for about 45 mins turning them about every 6-7 mins

YEAH WELL I MADE MY OWN THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS AWESOME AND YOU SUCK.

The chicken boullion thing sounds interesting.

just don't put any extra salt if you use boullion because it is very salty as is

2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning with garlic and onion
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

One recipe I saw suggested saving a bit of the rub and mixing it with some butter that you could baste the wings with. I didn't bother, I just went with the above basically, and cooked them about 350 until ready for eating.

alright alredy,

cut up wings,

add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes

mix in bowl with hands and keep adding spices

grill for 30 mins turning frequently