BC BJJ Championships Nov.7-8

http://www.revolutionfightteam.com/bcbjjchampionships/

See you on the mats!

DATESSaturday, November 7th, 2009 (Gi)Sunday, November 8th, 2009 (No Gi)REGISTRATION(on or before November 4, 2009)ADULTS & MASTERS $60 or $90 for both daysJUVENILLE $60 or $90 for both daysKIDS (12 & under) $45 or $65 for both daysSpectator entry fees are $10 per person.Children under 10 years of age will not be charged an entry fee.Register online HERE.SCHEDULE* Adolescents and Juvenile, all divisions: 10:00-11:30 am* Super Fight: 11:30 Noon* Brown & Purple Belt, all divisions: 12:00-2:00 pm* Blue & White Belts, all divisions: 2:00-4:00 pm* Open class at the end of each groupNote: This is a tentative schedule, so please arrive at least an hour early to allow yourself plenty of time before your match. There might be delays due to the nature of the tournament, which is single elimination with an open class.For more information please visit us at www.bcbjjchampionships.comThank you very much and we look forward to seeing you on the mats!Revolution Managementwww.revolutionfightteam.com

Up

ttt

Can we still register same day?

no u can't register the same day,

Looks like their is going to be a couple of superfights, so far their looks like one black belt match, one brown and one purple.

ttt

The tourny is looking to put on a couple of superfights,

Looking for black or brown belts,

Black belt prize money is $250 to winner and loser gets $125

Brown belt prize money is $200 to winner and loser gets $100

Also if anyone competes in a superfight they will get to compete in tourny for free.

ttt

TTT for a great Tournament
Tim and his crew run awesome BJJ tournaments.
See you next year

Actually, this isn't my tournament. I just posted this info cause no one else did?

I will be back in 2010 with some surprises.

GBV will be there supporting this tourney.

See you on the mats!

ttt

Hope to see all the local, islanders and interior teams tomorrow. Not sure how this tourney is going to go? ...but it will be a great day of BJJ!