BCX---RESULTS--ANY 1

JUST WANT 2 KNOW..........................?

PSSSSSSSS.................IT'S LIKE DAT OK.....................!

TTT

Steve d won via choke and domination, josh key win via arm bar,lester caslow loss from a decision, kevin roddy lost from getting robbed from ray martins poor judging!!

Did Roddy really get robbed?

If he did, he's having some really shitty lucky lately.

Carlos, it's Jerry.  When you fighting again?  We need you back in the cage brotha. 

did justin haskins win ?

/

as for fighters from mass, Ken stone won first round and Spearmen lost first round...thats all i really know

roddy lost a split decision but that fight could've gone either way. no way was it 30-27 like judge martin saw it, though.

Results have been posted on our website.

www.battlecagextreme.com

Thanks to everyone who made it a great night.

yo jerry what's up brotha  im trying to get down to 205lb then i'll fight almost there........................

you will never make 205 by eating 15 children a day

THE TYRANT - 

yo jerry what's up brotha  im trying to get down to 205lb then i'll fight almost there........................

WOW...NICE!!!  You're gonna kill someone in that division... Can't wait man.  Much respect and good luck brotha

[quote]THE TYRANT - 

[/quote] 

Wow, I can already hear all the local heavyweights cautiously wandering out of the bushes they were hiding behind while whispering "Are you sure he's gone?"

GREAT JOB STEVE YOU JUST SHOWED EVERY ONE YOUR THE TOUGHEST MIDGET OUT THERE........

HERE'S TO YOU BUDDY........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDSB2dN3bJg .....LOL

{DRAGON THAT'S FUCKED UP.....}

-edit-

Cool

Justin won by RNC

NO IT WAS A COMP I WAS JUST LAUGHING AT IT BROTHA........!

yo carlos wait til you how much blood was on my shorts, fuckin sweet