Bday in a few days and broke :(

My 26th birthday is coming up in 6 days. With no money, due to a shit job and bills, and pay day not for another 8 days...what can one do?

Seems like this one will pass by and be an average day. I did however get prepared and take the day off work the following day to watch the FIFA finals.

Any recommendations for a broke aussie in Sydney? Phone Post 3.0

Def should post your paypal address. Phone Post 3.0

I worked a 24 hour shift on my 30th birthday. When you go past 21 or so its kind of time to be over that shit. Thats not to say you wont have some awesome ones but ya know, they arent all going to be sweet 16s.

On my 33 birthday, the mother of my child moved out of our apartment with our son. Next day i am paying 500 every other week for child support. Ended up I had to move as well. Phone Post 3.0

What's your pay pal account?

JK! Phone Post 3.0

Your name is accurate for this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Never understood why people make big deals about their birthdays.

Unless you're a small child or a fucking old geezer, who gives a shit?

Bag of goon in the park. Where in sydney do you live?

Op, I think you should take a few more days off because you seemed stressed.. Maybe get a loan out on your car and visit a strip club or something Phone Post 3.0

Do you even prioritize bro?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

My birthday is on xmas day. I have never really had an awesome birthday. Sack up, make some top ramen, and beat your dick like it owes you money.

Happy fucking birthday.

I turned 29 last friday and I celebrated by going to work like every other day then falling asleep before getting a root.
Dont give a single fuck about my birthday anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Get another job. Phone Post 3.0

Happy early birthday and hang in there Phone Post 3.0

Get on tinder and find some pussy!!! Phone Post 3.0

rudiger - Bag of goon in the park. Where in sydney do you live?
Oh the good old days with goon. I'm in Parramatta. Phone Post 3.0

sourcheese - On my 33 birthday, the mother of my child moved out of our apartment with our son. Next day i am paying 500 every other week for child support. Ended up I had to move as well. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry to hear. I guess I shouldn't expect anything of a birthday. Just another day of life, good or bad.

VU btw Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Never understood why people make big deals about their birthdays.

Unless you're a small child or a fucking old geezer, who gives a shit?
pretty much this. Phone Post 3.0

Trololol -
rudiger - Bag of goon in the park. Where in sydney do you live?
Oh the good old days with goon. I'm in Parramatta. Phone Post 3.0
head down to the local Westfield?? Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - Op, I think you should take a few more days off because you seemed stressed.. Maybe get a loan out on your car and visit a strip club or something Phone Post 3.0
You're right, I am stressed. It's a slow road to straightening things out in life, then have had some health issue last week.
Just wanted to use my bday as a day to have a couple drinks and relax.

Never been to a strip club, fuck that would be good this weekend!! Phone Post 3.0