Be careful of what you wish for?

Well a couple of weeks ago I started a thread about someone needing to open a school in Bullhead City AZ. Well I was at the local market and I seen an advertisement for a seminar at Mohave College in late June. The seminar is for Reylson Gracie. When I was pricing training in Las Vegas a few years ago he was the most expensive at over 200 a month. I heard some "less than stellar" stories about him having blue belts teaching students and the Joe Moriera story and not any live rolling going on in there. How he has a set number of classes for a blue belt. Now I never met the man so I don't want to talk trash about him but I do value your guys opinion on whether I should pursue his seminar. If you would rather e-mail me or be anonymous than respond on this thread thats OK too. Thanks for your time. blkhawks75@yahoo.com

well if its the same guy that was my 1st instructors "instructor" then hes a crook. the guy i trained under was a crook who had this "so many classes" thing from reylson. it was BS pretty much just a scam. but i dont know if this is the same guy.

i know relson gracie is VERY legit. if its him then it is definitely good. but this other guy i dont know about.

Reylson thread