Beached whale vandalized (pic)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/02/beached-new-jersey-whale-vandalized-with-graffiti/

Beached New Jersey whale vandalized with graffiti

A dead Minke whale that washed ashore in New Jersey suffered some further indignity: someone tagged it with graffiti.

The whale, which was roughly 12 to 15 feet long, was discovered Thursday morning below Atlantic City's Central Pier.

Police tell The Press of Atlantic City the purple markings are not gang-related and appear to be Greek letters.
The letters appeared to be Tau Epsilon Phi, a fraternity that has chapters at several area schools, followed by what looked like "94."

Bob Schoelkopf of the Marine Mammal Stranding Center says the whale appeared to have been dead for several days and washed up during a strong storm. It had no sign of trauma. A state pathologist will try to determine the cause of death.

BWS got a new tat.

Not cool Phone Post 3.0

What's the point? That's a waste of paint. Hope those fuckers actually paid for the paint too.

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -

What's the point? That's a waste of paint. Hope those fuckers actually paid for the paint too.

Their tag just got national coverage. That's the point. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to 'Jersey.

Alternate title: "Frat Whale Dies During Rush Week" Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck!!! Someone spraypainted a dead animal!!!???!?!?!?!? Oh fucking nooooooooooooo

The whale was already dead, you treehuggers. This is not really a big deal or news at all.

Arglebargle - Holy fuck!!! Someone spraypainted a dead animal!!!???!?!?!?!? Oh fucking nooooooooooooo

The whale was already dead, you treehuggers. This is not really a big deal or news at all.

Grow up

can someone that cares about this explain why for me?

I don't see why this is news or...anything to talk about?

What is the story? I oddly enough agree with Arglebargle...just in a less aggro way...

seriously though who cares about a bit of graffiti on a carcass?

The only person actually making a whiny big deal about anything is ironically Arglebargle.

Everybody else is basically looking at a pic of a beached whale that got tagged. It's not every day you see that kind of thing, right QB?

Ok thanks for clarifying lol...yes you don't see that every day...
and If I lived near a beach and saw a dead beached whale...I'd probably draw on it too..

hell Id prob draw on a live whale if I was ever going into the ocean...which I wont...

Here's one that escaped

What does this have to do with trannies
Or busted up asian women?

If you're still repping your frat 10 years later. Especially with graffiti. I hate you. Phone Post 3.0

5 whole posts before someone throws out the "typical Jersey trash" comment- OG I'm so proud!! We've come so far!!! *sniffle

I came in expecting to see someone humping a beached whale Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle - Holy fuck!!! Someone spraypainted a dead animal!!!???!?!?!?!? Oh fucking nooooooooooooo

This. Phone Post 3.0