BEAR!!! - It's totally my fault. - PICS

Well, if there is one thing you don't do around here, it's put the garbage out too early during bear season. This was my fault, as we had a lot of garbage from my kid's birthday party, and I took a shot at getting through until tomorrow. Well, wasn't this chubby uninvited guest happy I did!

I called my neighbour to come over in his van and try to scare it away with his horn and loud music. While a little shy, bears aren't scared of light blue mini vans.

Aha......the motherload!

It's all good.........an hour or so after he moved along, I sent the kids out to clean up the garbage and make sure there was nothing there to entice the big boy back.

awesome

WHOA!!! Wait...........MOTHERFUCKER..............

Now you see..............that is why you never send the kids out to do a woman's job!

One more for the good guys!

If ever there was a situation that called for Hand to Paw combat this is it. Let us know how it goes, a vid would be nice. Phone Post 3.0

I would of wrestled it Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - I would of wrestled it Phone Post 3.0
Real man right here! Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - I would of wrestled it Phone Post 3.0

You would forever be known as:

Iwrestledabeartwice

iwrestledabearonce - I would of wrestled it Phone Post 3.0
lol voted up Phone Post 3.0

who woulda thought that sn would become relevant on a thread

only on the OG

ahaha amazing SN

So would have my dad if it was 1975 again!

trblesum13 - 

Hopefully it has a baby bear that you can play with.... omg so much fun. Phone Post

Did I appear as though I was playing with the bear? My Dad plays with bears, I dont!

sgotwalks -

So would have my dad if it was 1975 again!

DAMN IS IT ME OR WERE OUR DADS GENERATION THAT MUCH COOLER THAN US. Phone Post 3.0

Those pictures make me miss the 70s-early 80s era of awesomeness.

Yep, there is no question to the coolness/toughness factor. In todays digital age, we are soft. Then again, my father did a lot of penn time when I was a kid, so staying in shape was essential to his line of work. I've got some pictures I'll post someday of George Chuvalo (Canadian Heavyweight Champion who was the first fighter to take Ali the distance) handing my Dad the big 'Athlete of the Day' trophy on the annual sports day amongst inmates. The fucker was in phenominal shape!