Bear kept in "Torture Vest" for years. WTF!?

Not a fan of Chinese vs animals. . Phone Post 3.0

Wow that's terrible and awesome Phone Post 3.0

Update: Caesar will be transferred to the Cincinnati Zoo. Phone Post 3.0

So fucking disgusting. It takes a sick mind to do that to an animal.

When I see stuff like this I always picture swinging a metal baseball bat full tilt into the face of the offending people.  Does that make me a bad person?

Akston - We suck Phone Post 3.0
The Chinese suck Phone Post 3.0

Kamikaze Emu -

When I see stuff like this I always picture swinging a metal baseball bat full tilt into the face of the offending people.  Does that make me a bad person?

Before u do that please shove a pineapple up their ass Phone Post 3.0

:'(

Kamikaze Emu -

Ill allow it Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Update: Caesar will be transferred to the Cincinnati Zoo. Phone Post 3.0

Let's hope some asshat doesn't fall into the enclosure and have it killed then...

Very sad. I'm not a big animal rights guy and don't mind people hunting, but it's very disturbing to force an animal to suffer like this.

Hopefully caesar gets to "Revenant" who ever was responsible for this some day Phone Post 3.0

This just serves to illustrate how totally alien the chinese mindset is to westerners. I guarantee almost none of them see anything wrong with this.

As sick as it is to do this to a person....imagine how sick the person who decided to use "bear bile from its gallbladder" as medicine must be Phone Post 3.0

Like who says...oh man I'm not feeling well maybe some bile from a bear gallbladder will make me feel better? Phone Post 3.0

Look up cannulated cows. Look less painful but similar Phone Post 3.0

Stackdoe - Crazy. I've never seen anything like that when I've been to the local bile farms.
This. The ones on my street look a little rough from the outside, but the inside couldn't be cleaner and safer. Phone Post 3.0

Flyers179 - I cannot appreciate or tolerate other cultures because of shit like this. Phone Post 3.0
This!!
Why are Asians especially Chinese so indifferent to animal pain.
I realise it's their culture but it's fucked up imo Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the chinese Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - Look uk Macdonalds conveyor belting newly hatched chicks into a nugget creator live. Phone Post 3.0
1. I don't eat McNuggets.
2. As awful as that description is, it sounds quick and painless.
3. You should hate the chinese as much as anyone, Genghis Khan is the most effective Muslim conquerer in history (besides other Muslims, I mean) Phone Post 3.0