Bear vs. Tiger (fight video)

yea tiger had more cardio

Bear had more heart

Damn 

Don't fuck with a momma bear

I love watching animals scrap. Cats are tremendous grapplers.

That was awesome and much more balanced than I expected. 

Awesome music.

Baloo was game

I know they were just playing. But after watching that I can’t imagine a tiger ever defeating a big brown bear. 

Grizzly for the win 

II feel like that tiger didnt know wtf to do.

They were just playing, not fighting.

This is what a real fight looks like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KmqL9EIM4

That was a small bear. I'd like to see that cat take on a game grizzly. 

Mynewscreenname -

I know they were just playing. But after watching that I can’t imagine a tiger ever defeating a big brown bear. 

Grizzly for the win 

This. If a sloth bear can hold its own against a full grown tiger, a Costal Brown would have a big lunch. 

Subbed for later

Mynewscreenname -

Grizzly for the win 

Yeah no tiger is fucking with a grizzly. That was a small bear in the vid. I saw another video of a bigger bear against a tiger and it had the tiger pinned the whole time. The bear was on top and dominating. Finally the tiger ran off.

TexDeuce -
Mynewscreenname -

Grizzly for the win 

Yeah no tiger is fucking with a grizzly. That was a small bear in the vid. I saw another video of a bigger bear against a tiger and it had the tiger pinned the whole time. Finally the tiger ran off.

was it done tastefully and did the bear finish?

Mynewscreenname -

Grizzly for the win 

this

up until i saw this video, i always picked the Tiger over any other land predator in the world

now i think a grizzly bear destroys a tiger

and a silverback gorilla would def embarrass a tiger

boy was i wrong the entire time

Low T Low IQ -
Mynewscreenname -

Grizzly for the win 

this

up until i saw this video, i always picked the Tiger over any other land predator in the world

now i think a grizzly bear destroys a tiger

and a silverback gorilla would def embarrass a tiger

boy was i wrong the entire time

Maybe so. Bu I'm sure animals match up differently with one another. While a grizzly may be king, some other animal might just match up with it better than a tiger.

im high and this

is tripping me out

Now I'm convinced that Grizzly Man would enter the jungles Bangladesh and have all the tigers eating out of the palm of his hand like it was child's play.