Beards a unfair advantage or just bad style

No, its hair, it doesn't do shit to a punch. Hell headgear barely saves you.

Y repost exacly what i said? Phone Post 3.0

A beard plus the gloves equals extra padding for the guy wearing the beard plus the glove is more likely to miss the chin or slip off the beard. Phone Post 3.0

GSP fans delusional lol Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - That's why guys like Arlovski never get knocked out. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski has been knocked our repeatedly. Remember the Fedor KO?

WTF is this shit? I get banned for bringing up legit topics and this mother fucker? U should not be allowed to post, have a drivers license or have children Phone Post 3.0

Sarcasm_Misser - 
AdmiralCackbar - That's why guys like Arlovski never get knocked out. Phone Post 3.0

This isn't Reddit, I fucking hate these 'novelty accounts'

It's possible. Dreadlocks have way for protection potential though.

Pikes - Bad style?

"Shaving says a lot about a man, like, 'I'm not one'." Phone Post 3.0
VU! Go beard. Phone Post 3.0

KapowZombie -
Pikes - Bad style?

"Shaving says a lot about a man, like, 'I'm not one'." Phone Post 3.0
VU! Go beard. Phone Post 3.0
Go Beard or Go Home Phone Post 3.0

Sarcasm_Misser - http://i.imgur.com/H6pIxxL.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

If you have a huge beard, it may be a bit more difficult to target that chin behind all the bush.

OP is just mad that he can't grow a beard...

That's like saying that having hair is a unfair advantage over bald guys. I grow my beard out in the winter and when I'm sparing getting hit sucks just as bad. Phone Post 3.0

MmaFanHalifax - If you look at some of the phantom can footage of gsp and JH it looks to me like it absorbs enough to make a knockout shot just a good punch. It seem to be working for roy nelson too. Phone Post 3.0
When has GSP ever thrown punches that could KO fools that were clean shaven? Phone Post 3.0

Sarcasm_Misser -

Yeh, sarcasm, look it up Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
Sarcasm_Misser - 

This isn't Reddit, I fucking hate these 'novelty accounts'
Sarcasm Misser is awesome and brings a good chuckle to those of us who love sarcasm.

Nothing like the idiotic trolls and fighter bashers around here.

VTFU to SM Phone Post 3.0

Bushy Beard + Vaseline = no can defeat.

Teaching in the Middle East...I can 100% say a RNC is harder to get against an opponent with a manly beard Phone Post 3.0

the mane of a man is like the mane of a lion, it's to protect the neck from cuts to the important arteries. NOt impact.

Ew0k187 - GSP fans delusional lol Phone Post 3.0

Im not a gsp fan was just a observation.. I still think beards absorb some of the impact