Bearstare why your cousin attack good russian boy?

1 Like

I just assumed that everyone who lives in Russia has to fight off a bear on their way home.

2 Likes

Damn, seems like a random place to run into a bear 

This stuff pisses me off.. My Russian is a bit weak. However it seems The bear was trying to stop his friend from entering the complex because the guy's wife had a gentleman there and was up to adulterous behavior. The guy said hurtful things back to the bear because he didnt believe him. Guy then went to his car to get a gun to handle the affair situation. Bear ran off to get the cops.

5 Likes

It seems that "youths" of a certain shade are a problem everywhere.

1 Like

The way that dude started running looked like he had underwear full of shit, completely full.  I can’t say I wouldn’t have shit myself, but that dude definitely did.  

The guy in the parking lot saved that guys life... you can see he turns his headlights on but I also bet he was honking his horn like a motherfucker.

Either that or the bear bit the guys key fob and made the lights go on... whatever it was it seemed to scare the bear away.

TheBearStare -

This stuff pisses me off.. My Russian is a bit weak. However it seems The bear was trying to stop his friend from entering the complex because the guy's wife had a gentleman there and was up to adulterous behavior. The guy said hurtful things back to the bear because he didnt believe him. Guy then went to his car to get a gun to handle the affair situation. Bear ran off to get the cops.

You are a typical bear apologist. 

That is not what happened, at all. 

The bear was drunk on vodka and thought that guy had a cheesebuger in his back pocket. 

Bad Bear!!!

Thats why I cross the street when I see a bear coming.  

1 Like

Black Doug -
TheBearStare -

The bear was drunk on vodka and thought that guy had a cheesebuger in his back pocket. 

Stop spreading hate. Now everyone is going to think all bears are alcoholics because of your post.

That's a Dindu Bear.

He was such a good boi ....

That bear sucks at the knock out game. His friends will laugh and shame him.

TheBearStare -
Black Doug -
TheBearStare -

Stop spreading hate. Now everyone is going to think all bears are alcoholics because of your post.

All bears are alcoholics, I have video proof: 

1 Like

And Photo evidence that has clearly not been photoshopped: 

Bears are the Jon Jones of the animal kingdom.  

sicko - 

Damn, seems like a random place to run into a bear 

No shit ha ha. It's not like the dude went out looking for trouble. It just came running at him out of nowhere.

Bearstare has got some family explaining to do

That was a sucker bite if I ever saw one. Acts like he's just running by then turns around when the guy's back is turned.

Look at this beauty

1 Like

Black Doug -

And Photo evidence that has clearly not been photoshopped: 

Bears are the Jon Jones of the animal kingdom.  

Blag Doug why must you spread your lies of darkness

-_-