Beat Bruce Buffer - Round 2

Round 2

At www.rumblepoker.com on March 24th at 19.00 EST is the next Bounty featuring Bruce Buffer. Entry is free, grab $100 cash for knocking out Bruce and win a $1000 freeroll entry.

Just look for “Ready to Rumble Bounty” in the lobby and register.

Good luck and see you at the tables! 

www.rumblepoker.com

This is the moment you've all been waiting for! You know you want a piece of me and here is your chance... now bring it because...

"IT"S TIME!... TO GO TO WAR... ON THE GREEN FELT BATTLE-FIELD OF CHAMPIONS!"

Hope to see you there... Big Cheers to all!!!

Bruce Buffer

www.BufferZone.net

Our new "Ready 2 Rumble Revolution" video game is now on sale in stores for all of you who have a Nintendo Wii console... tons of fun to play!

Bruce Buffer - This is the moment you've all been waiting for! You know you want a piece of me and here is your chance... now bring it because...

"IT"S TIME!... TO GO TO WAR... ON THE GREEN FELT BATTLE-FIELD OF CHAMPIONS!"

Hope to see you there... Big Cheers to all!!!

Bruce Buffer

www.BufferZone.net

Our new "Ready 2 Rumble Revolution" video game is now on sale in stores for all of you who have a Nintendo Wii console... tons of fun to play!

LOL Good luck to all. Dont let Bruce smash you too badly

OH, BRUCE, you know I've knocked your ass out before......

No Bloody K you have not... but I've seen you check it out a few times... your scarin me Bro!

LOL!!!!!!

Bruce Buffer - No Bloody K you have not... but I've seen you check it out a few times... your scarin me Bro!

LOL!!!!!!

+1

I know better to try and take BB at poker.

or fight him in an elevator

True.

I once saw Buffer wrestle a tiger and The Voice left with its stripes.

ttt

ttt

Back in the day,  Bruce Buffer used to be one of those illegal immagrants that peddle those rickshaws in NYC that give tourists rides ... he worked his way up the ladder one step at a time...

now he builds the rickshaws, and smuggles the immigrants!

what an American story

Would love to play but is online poker even legal?

i care.

i do.

theres no one, like you

when the tv wont work, and its raining ..out there...

i want you to know....

i care.

ttt