Beat the #1 defense to standard foot lock

Here is a fantastic way to beat the common push the foot off the hip and scoot defense. It's an amazing follow up to help you finish the fight! I'll be filming the DVD on June 7th and production will immediately follow. If you enjoy do me a favor and help spread in around the web :)

Thanks for the video.

why wouldnt she use her left hand to push your foot to the mat ? it would leave her right hand free to defend you counter.just a white belt so please forgive me if its a stupid ?

She def could, actually Cole Miller defends it that way which is better. For some reason though most don't. I think it's because you don't have as much leverage while your sitting up. Good observation though.

Good stuff! Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

you guys ok out there,my son called my from hartford and said its not looking good

you guys ok out there,my son called my from hartford and said its not looking good

dbl

tri

I don't do it that way. I defend and counter many ways, but not like that. For the most part that foot should stay in, A quick push on the hip with that foot to recover the other foot is more logical in my opinion.

Phil Cardella - I don't do it that way. I defend and counter many ways, but not like that. For the most part that foot should stay in, A quick push on the hip with that foot to recover the other foot is more logical in my opinion.

what if the  left knee was cupped (wrapped) with her right arm and she hopped over his right foot with her left hand holding it dn

Later