Beating Chuck!!!....The perfect game plan!!!

I have been saying this for years....Fighters that have beaten him recently have all waited for him to be the agressor and they have countered him....whay in the Hell did it take so long for all these pros to put that game plan together...of course you need to have striking skills...All fighters being the agressor with Chuck get KTFO....He is a master counter striker...but when he attacks and is the agressor that changes his style..his feet movement and and angles are different, the power remains but everything else changes....Jardine and Rashad have proven this.

Jetster - I have been saying this for years....Ffighters that have beaten him recently have all waited for him to be the agressor and they have countered him....whay in the Hell did it take so long for all these pros to put that game plan together...of course you need to have striking skills...

All fighters being the agressor with Chuck get KTFO....He is a master counter striker...but when he attacks and is the agressor that changes his style..his feet movement and and angles are different, the power remains but everything else changes....Jardine and Rashad have proven this.

Except for when Rampage fights him...

If he would just keep his hands up....

Or when he was the aggressor against Babalu I.

True...there are always exceptions to every rule...Countering Chuck is not a gauranteed win but it is the proper game plan....unless yoour Rampage :)

"If he would just keep his hands up...."

I agree but let's face it his style seems awful as far as technique goes but you can't argue with his win ratio....I think it's catching up to him though

"Waiting until his late 30's to fight him was also a huge part of the master plan"

True that

Bobby Lupo -  Waiting until his late 30's to fight him was also a huge part of the master plan

+1

Linger Longer -
Bobby Lupo - Waiting until his late 30's to fight him was also a huge part of the master plan
+1

+1

Good analysis, hated to see it.  I knew when Chuck was stalking him down and Rashad was evading that Chuck was putting himself in dangerous positions.  He shoulda made Rashad come to him.  Great plan by Rashad and a great victory, though I hated to see it for Chuck.  I woulda like to seen him go out on a win streak.  oh well, that's MMA!

trianglegrrl - If he would just keep his hands up....

+1

The same three punches landed and ko'd or dropped Chuck. Rampage,Jardine,Rashad all landed overhand rights. Guys have been trying to land this on Chuck for a long time but only these three really have. Tito tried many times in his fights with Chuck but he never had the range to land it.

chuck is the opposte of tito: hes not afraid of getting hit

Props to the Ice man for coming to fight in every fight...this is also something I have been echoing on here forever....and this is the reason dana likes him

ttt

Where are the props to Greg Jackson? Don't get me wrong, Evans did the work, but that's 2 guys Greg Jackson has trained for the Liddell fight and won. The other guy to knock him out was Rampage Jackson.

I just think Chuck has a problem dealing with the Jacksons.

Bobby Lupo -  Waiting until his late 30's to fight him was also a huge part of the master plan

Not so sure.

Speed has never been Chucks thing. Rashad would like have been faster than Chuck at his prime. Chuck also hit his prime well into his 30s. Chuck just beat Wand and also lost to Jardine and Rashad.

Could have just as much, if not more, to do with stylistic differences and short comings than age.

Chuck's partying and 5some addiction had NOTHING to do with this!