Beautiful HISPANIC GIRL dancing sexy to DRAKE

mihow -

alt title 'avg chick dances'

Can we see your current wife or gf for comparison? 

Pretty girl, shitty music.

mihow -

Typical fat overweight fat polish guy.

Average next to other hot chicks yes. but not average amongst the entire female population on earth. The average woman in the USA is obese and plain looking 

mihow -

alt second post ‘I’m gay’

I watched it again with the sound down.  She's hot.

better than average but her shitty dancing is a turn off

mihow -

I guess if you live in Wyoming or Nevada this is beyond average

Illinois here which would explain it. You probably live in a warm climate 

I like me some latinas. She loses a hot point for doing that mouthing of shitty music thing that girls think is attractive.

Sexy look!

She can move, and she is definitely above average.

mihow -

Nevada? I was under the impression Vegas was full of sexy bitches, but I've never been. Seems like an odd state to include with Wyoming.

sgotwalks -
mihow -

Nevada? I was under the impression Vegas was full of sexy bitches, but I've never been. Seems like an odd state to include with Wyoming.

Vegas kinda. The restof NV is like the hills have eyes type of people.

This is nothing! Latinas can move bro! This one is not even working with much, but you can see the hips and how she has a whole different level of control. I’ve experienced a whole different level of pussy on the Islands the last couple months. These Dominican women fuck like nothing I’ve seen before. They do shit that belongs in the Matrix with the pussy. Hips make moves that defy physics.. I’m out here falling in Love lol.. Every bitch out here is built like America’s top model. Every chick out here has ass, regardless of her shade. Every chick out here can dance. Pussy pussy pussy everywhere, and for an American? It’s falling in my lap. I’m not stupid. I know these women want money/citizenship/gold digging/etc, but they won’t get it from me. The Bay Area laced me well, and the gift of gab is fluent in both English and Spanish. So far I’ve knocked down 4 sexy bad ones, and a goody goody type at the restaurant across the street. Every single one has had some of the wettest I’ve ever experienced..must be something in the water. 

Thicc Latinas will NOT be deported!

C