Bebe's Cutman in DREAM... lol

Sure I understand that cut looked to be in a horrible spot, but nothing like wadding up a big old lent magnet of a towel and pressing it on your fighters face as means to treating a cut. Someone with the basic understanding of stopping cuts is crucial to have in your corner.

Props to the UFC/WEC for at least providing experienced cutman for fighters too stupid to bring their own...

StrikerStriker - Sure I understand that cut looked to be in a horrible spot, but nothing like wadding up a big old lent magnet of a towel and pressing it on your fighters face as means to treating a cut. Someone with the basic understanding of stopping cuts is crucial to have in your corner.

Props to the UFC/WEC for at least providing experienced cutman for fighters too stupid to bring their own...

You can't use vaseline or that white shit that rapidly coagulates blood (stuff they used on Franklin against Hammill) in Japan.

Dont give me crap about substances that are allowed in JAPAN as an excuse. LMAO...

An experienced cutman will find a way to properly treat a cut, starting with simple direct pressure... not blinding an exhaused fighter and blinding him by appling a big ass towel on his entire face.

Take note from guys like Fedor and Barnett. You see they come prepared with an experienced cutman just in case. I know not everyone can afford stitch, but there are tons of people out in the the boxing and MMA world that know how to stop a cut no matter what side of the world they are on...

Never been to Japan obviously.... the air pressure is quite different on the other side of the globe and it changes the hemodynamics.  Blood flow is completely different there.  The proper technique is to apply broad pressure to evacuate the cut and flush the entire face of as much blood as possible, due the fact that coagulation needs a "plunge" to commence. 

Get a clue.  

haha pwned!

its hard to trump someone who references hemodynamics.

Tahiti Bo - Never been to Japan obviously.... the air pressure is quite different on the other side of the globe and it changes the hemodynamics.  Blood flow is completely different there.  The proper technique is to apply broad pressure to evacuate the cut and flush the entire face of as much blood as possible, due the fact that coagulation needs a "plunge" to commence. 

Get a clue.  

Nice arguement council... lol. Your fancy words might intimidate others into believe you know what the hell your talking about... Nothing like the old towel suffication treatment to stop a cut. If a fighter cant breath, what does that do his heart rate? And if his heart rate is increasing, how does that conducive to causing a would to coagulate? Secondly... its doesnt matter what side of the world your on, direct pressure with a sterile gauze or cloth (that will not leave behind debris) is always the proper way to initial hemostasis. There was no evaluation of the cut after your "all important flushing the face of blood", to see if there were any damage directly to any arteries. No pressure to any facial arteries to slow the bleeding (if the cutman isnt smart enough to have a coagulant near). I still stand by my point that fighters should have someone around that knows how to stop a cut. At least look at the fight before applying your "court room" antics, to try to win an argument. OOh OHH... the lawyer underestimated his opposition. CASE CLOSED!!

:o

In Japan:

steroids = ok

adrenaline 1/1000 or avitene = not ok

Unnastan?

StrikerStriker appears to have missed Tahiti's joke, or he just has no sense of humor.

Monsters Ball - Massive testosterone dump lead to the comparing of file binders.

lol!

StrikerStriker - 
Tahiti Bo - Never been to Japan obviously.... the air pressure is quite different on the other side of the globe and it changes the hemodynamics.  Blood flow is completely different there.  The proper technique is to apply broad pressure to evacuate the cut and flush the entire face of as much blood as possible, due the fact that coagulation needs a "plunge" to commence. 

Get a clue.  

Nice arguement council... lol. Your fancy words might intimidate others into believe you know what the hell your talking about... Nothing like the old towel suffication treatment to stop a cut. If a fighter cant breath, what does that do his heart rate? And if his heart rate is increasing, how does that conducive to causing a would to coagulate? Secondly... its doesnt matter what side of the world your on, direct pressure with a sterile gauze or cloth (that will not leave behind debris) is always the proper way to initial hemostasis. There was no evaluation of the cut after your "all important flushing the face of blood", to see if there were any damage directly to any arteries. No pressure to any facial arteries to slow the bleeding (if the cutman isnt smart enough to have a coagulant near). I still stand by my point that fighters should have someone around that knows how to stop a cut. At least look at the fight before applying your "court room" antics, to try to win an argument. OOh OHH... the lawyer underestimated his opposition. CASE CLOSED!!
a.  This was not really an argument.  I was merely educating you.

b.

Nothing like the old towel suffication treatment to stop a cut. If a fighter cant breath, what does that do his heart rate? And if his heart rate is increasing, how does that conducive to causing a would to coagulate?

Apparently you missed the comment about "plunging".... surprising, because that one was not a fancy word.

Appealed and overruled.

"counsel," not "council" btw, Fancy Boy.