Bebop and Rocksteady confirmed for TMNT sequel

If it weren’t cool enough news that Earth to Echo‘s Dave Green will be directing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequel, Platinum Dunes producers Brad Fuller and Andrew Form revealed monstrous news in the interview over at Omelete.

“We can say that Bebop and Rocksteady are in the film, and Casey Jones is a character that we love and we’re trying to fit him in as well,” Form told the foreign online mag.

For those unacquainted, Bebop and Rocksteady, pictured above, are two gang members that were mutated by Shredder and Krang, thus becoming his henchmen.

They were exclusive to the cartoon series, which is why they previously had not been included in any movie. Now, it seems, Paramount and Platinum Dunes have acquired said rights, which makes me even more excited to see Krang and the mother fucking Technodrome! Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - That shitty movie made enough for a sequel? Phone Post 3.0
When I finally got around to watching it, it turned out to be a lot better than I'd expected based on the amount of shit people had talked about it. What issue did you have with the film? Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins -
IDOHARM -
Lux Fixxins - That shitty movie made enough for a sequel? Phone Post 3.0
When I finally got around to watching it, it turned out to be a lot better than I'd expected based on the amount of shit people had talked about it. What issue did you have with the film? Phone Post 3.0
It just didn't click for me. But what it's worth, I think the nick cartoon is well done.

Perhaps I need to rewatch Phone Post 3.0
It was a fun movie that didn't make any sense and had a fair amount of flawed plot elements but I'm not searching for logic in a film about mutant turtles and a rat father figure who live in the sewers either. For what it was, it was passable. Phone Post 3.0