Bec Hyatt talks domestic violence. (sad)

Just awful

Tom Lawlor vs Dan Hyatt needs to happen. Dan needs to get smashed. Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - 

Huge respect to Bec. You know she would probably have rathered not to tell that story, but it's in the best interest for other women going through the same thing to share stories like this. Good on her.

Yep...from what I have read on here, Bec could be a pretty inspirational figure for women.  She got in to training to lose weight and get healthy and lost like 60 pounds or something, came back after a bad loss in her first fight and extricated herself and her kids from an abusive relationship (something that is all too common whether it be the man or the woman doing the abusing and whether the abuse is physical, mental or both.) 

On top of that she has reached the pinnacle of all of life's successes by joining the UG...which is a prettty big deal too. 

XIITT_Bozy - 
Rabid Bunyip - Sounds bad.

I wonder if we'll ever hear his side. Phone Post 3.0

He's stated on his facebook before that he made mistakes and was sorry. Then would talk shit about her the next sentence. He has since deleted his page. Phone Post

IIRC he admitted he has some mental issues he needs to deal with and insinuated it was depresssion related and that she got tired of it.

Big difference between that and what she claims happened.

So I would still like to hear a response fro him directly relating to the physical abuse she is alleging.

Im not saying she is lying. I just would like to hear his side.

All my support for Bec! This is something that really matters and I'm grateful that she has shared it. Good luck, Bec! Phone Post

Pretty terrible story and I wish Bec all the best. I still think people are too quick to jump to conclusions and call for retribution before we have heard anything from the other side. If he is guilty, sure cling him up, but let's hear his version first at least?

Wow crazy, I've seen the two of them together plenty, would never have guessed, seemed happy and he seemed really secure about their relationship etc.

Truly sorry to hear this, although Alex and Bec had their rivalry I wouldn't wish this on anyone particularly their sweet kids. Phone Post 3.0

Bendos Toothpick - Just awful

Tom Lawlor vs Dan Hyatt needs to happen. Dan needs to get smashed. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Its unbelievable to see strong women go thru this, ive seen a few in my family go thru the same thing.

Good for her to get herself out if that situation. Phone Post

Let's get this Dan Hyatt another fight scheduled?

Jone2tone -
Bendos Toothpick - Just awful

This. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Awful, I hope you the best rowdy. Phone Post

lmfao @ that dude 'waiting patiently' while a woman was being severly physically abused

thanks for your support of her bro...

*facepalm*

Damn

Nuevo Haole -

lmfao @ that dude 'waiting patiently' while a woman was being severly physically abused

thanks for your support of her bro...

*facepalm*

Yeah that seems a weird one, must have had some weird logic. Phone Post

Sleazy Martinez - Massive amounts of respect for Bec! Is that piece of shit ex of hers still an active fighter? If so I hope he gets fucking MELTED in his next fight. Phone Post 3.0
Massive Respect Bec!! You are a trooper and an awesome mom to take your kids put of that situation.

On a side note, you ex should get green lighted at every gym he steps into. Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - I feel bad for her of course, you dont lay your hands on a woman, but why air your dirty laundry like this? Phone Post 3.0
To highlight the plight of women suffering domestic abuse? To inspire more women to be brave and seek help in positions like this? Phone Post 3.0

Willy the Coyote - 

Damn. Respect to Bec for telling her story. Phone Post

Takes a brave woman to go through all that and share her story.

Her ex is the lowest form of human being.

lb420lb -
Sleazy Martinez - Massive amounts of respect for Bec! Is that piece of shit ex of hers still an active fighter? If so I hope he gets fucking MELTED in his next fight. Phone Post 3.0
Massive Respect Bec!! You are a trooper and an awesome mom to take your kids put of that situation.

On a side note, you ex should get green lighted at every gym he steps into. Phone Post 3.0
*out of the situation Phone Post 3.0

To Mitch's defence he was still very young Phone Post