Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y24QBfLffaI

Skip to the 5.22 mark. This backs up what Bec claims, after Bec got knocked out Dan the douche went at congratulated her opponent for knocking Bec out! If you look closey the douche even has a big grin on his face. Total POS!

Now i'm hearing he's dating that same girl right at this moment? or is that a rumor.

jerk

I believe he is purportedly dating Christina Tatnell now, who she fought later in her career.

For later. Phone Post

Douches gonna douche.

Women beaters gonna women beat... Phone Post

He seems like the kind of narcissist who would be embarrassed by Bec getting knocked out, hence his actions.

Truly shows how much of a mental this guy is.

What a piece of shit! Bec you showed strength by leaving. I hope you and your family nothing, but happiness and success! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that guy. This isn't fighter bashing because that guy can't even call himself a man. He doesn't deserve out respect. Phone Post 3.0

I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

Hi dan Phone Post

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

Hi dan Phone Post

Yeah, you got me there. Except my profile is linked to my name. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you go read the bigger thread and get back to us. Your opinion is ignorant and you sound like an asshole woman beater. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Hi dan Phone Post

Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - 
Rudi -

Hi dan Phone Post

Your story is cool...bro.

Oh but you suck.

YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

I've refrained from commenting on the bulk of what she said because she and her husband are strangers to me, and there's no way for me to verify any of her allegations.

However, this video does clearly show her husband walking across the cage to congratulate her opponent with zero fucks given that she's still unconscious on the floor. Doesn't mean that he's guilty of physical abuse, but it is a huge douche move IMO.

bakobell - 

Why don't you go read the bigger thread and get back to us. Your opinion is ignorant and you sound like an asshole woman beater. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Straight. Up. Ignorant

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Hi dan Phone Post

But you suck. Phone Post