Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

Ah good ole anectdotal evidence, making morons feel smart for generations.

Phisher -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

I've refrained from commenting on the bulk of what she said because she and her husband are strangers to me, and there's no way for me to verify any of her allegations.

However, this video does clearly show her husband walking across the cage to congratulate her opponent with zero fucks given that she's still unconscious on the floor. Doesn't mean that he's guilty of physical abuse, but it is a huge douche move IMO.

I didn't watch the video but is it possible he knows he doesn't have the medical knowledge to be of assistance and is showing sportsmanship? Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

I've refrained from commenting on the bulk of what she said because she and her husband are strangers to me, and there's no way for me to verify any of her allegations.

However, this video does clearly show her husband walking across the cage to congratulate her opponent with zero fucks given that she's still unconscious on the floor. Doesn't mean that he's guilty of physical abuse, but it is a huge douche move IMO.

I didn't watch the video but is it possible he knows he doesn't have the medical knowledge to be of assistance and is showing sportsmanship? Phone Post 3.0
Just shut up. You haven't seen the big thread, you haven't watched the video, why don't you take your worthless opinion elsewhere.....

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Just shut up. You haven't seen the big thread, you haven't watched the video, why don't you take your worthless opinion elsewhere.....

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0
It used to be trash talking a pro fighter would get you banned.

Instead trolls like you who talk shit behind the safety of their keyboard run rampant Phone Post 3.0

He isn't talking shit, for the sake of talking shit. You are not entitled to anything, because you are a green name. He isn't fighter bashing, he is talking about your comments, you freely posted in this thread, coming of as an idiot, who has probably been a part of abuse, either by you, or someone close to you, and thus you feel the need to justify this kind of behavior.

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Instead trolls like you who talk shit behind the safety of their keyboard run rampant Phone Post 3.0

So because you're a green name makes you immune from getting backlash from saying stupid shit? Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

Hi dan Phone Post

Yeah, you got me there. Except my profile is linked to my name. Phone Post 3.0
Brent P? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro - 
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Chris, you should probably read the abuse allegations first.

That aside, respect for stepping in the cage with Aldo!

This was in the other thread

**double Post**

pegson123 -

This was in the other thread

He is a fucking reject and so many other things I don't feel like typing ... Who the fuck does that shit to someone they supposedly love ? No one I've ever met ... Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Arn't you the dude who is trolling in Imploze's thread about his wife? Seems to me that you're more of a bully than anything else. You're kicking Imploze when he is down and now you're kicking Bec when she is down. Notice a pattern here? I do. Phone Post 3.0

Seen as you have a green name though, I respect you. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Arn't you the dude who is trolling in Imploze's thread about his wife? Seems to me that you're more of a bully than anything else. You're kicking Imploze when he is down and now you're kicking Bec when she is down. Notice a pattern here? I do. Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind you responding to my comments, but the rule "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face" should be followed. You call me a fuckface in person, you'll need voice recognition software to reply on these boards. Phone Post 3.0

Please act like you guys aren't being hypocritical white knights just bc she posts here. I've seen numerous threads (remember, I've been coming here since LONG before my join date) where people encourage the man in the situation to "throw her to the curb" or "toss her shit out". (This is in reference to the pic).

I don't think he's not a douche, bc it is a douche move, but I don't see you faggots coming on here to e-rescue any of those other chicks or berate the posters recommending such things in other threads.

Though, I can perfectly see some of you being the white knights that run to that person off the message board. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not so sure I have a problem with him congratulating her, that just seems like decent sportsmanship. Bec herself probably congratulated her once she came to. That said, his first concern should be Bec's safety at that point, and he sure doesn't seem too concerned with her, from what we can see in that short clip.

Certainly not condoning any of his other reported behavior/abuse, but it seems like a lot of people are jumping on him for congratulating Bec's opponent on a win, and that in itself doesn't seem unreasonable.

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind you responding to my comments, but the rule "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face" should be followed. You call me a fuckface in person, you'll need voice recognition software to reply on these boards. Phone Post 3.0

You wouldnt do anything unless you wanna deal with a lawsuit and or jail time. Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro - Please act like you guys aren't being hypocritical white knights just bc she posts here. I've seen numerous threads (remember, I've been coming here since LONG before my join date) where people encourage the man in the situation to "throw her to the curb" or "toss her shit out". (This is in reference to the pic).

I don't think he's not a douche, bc it is a douche move, but I don't see you faggots coming on here to e-rescue any of those other chicks or berate the posters recommending such things in other threads.

Though, I can perfectly see some of you being the white knights that run to that person off the message board. Phone Post 3.0

You calling people "Faggots" shows your true colors and what you really believe in a human being.