Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

I've refrained from commenting on the bulk of what she said because she and her husband are strangers to me, and there's no way for me to verify any of her allegations.

However, this video does clearly show her husband walking across the cage to congratulate her opponent with zero fucks given that she's still unconscious on the floor. Doesn't mean that he's guilty of physical abuse, but it is a huge douche move IMO.

I didn't watch the video but is it possible he knows he doesn't have the medical knowledge to be of assistance and is showing sportsmanship? Phone Post 3.0
Just shut up. You haven't seen the big thread, you haven't watched the video, why don't you take your worthless opinion elsewhere.....

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0
It used to be trash talking a pro fighter would get you banned.

Instead trolls like you who talk shit behind the safety of their keyboard run rampant Phone Post 3.0
Arn't you the dude who is trolling in Imploze's thread about his wife? Seems to me that you're more of a bully than anything else. You're kicking Imploze when he is down and now you're kicking Bec when she is down. Notice a pattern here? I do. Phone Post 3.0
I don't mind you responding to my comments, but the rule "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face" should be followed. You call me a fuckface in person, you'll need voice recognition software to reply on these boards. Phone Post 3.0

You wouldnt do anything unless you wanna deal with a lawsuit and or jail time. Phone Post

Lol. Wow. You're like the dork in grade school that runs around telling kids "ill sue you" when they throw dodgeballs at him Phone Post 3.0

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -
YourStoryisCoolBro - Please act like you guys aren't being hypocritical white knights just bc she posts here. I've seen numerous threads (remember, I've been coming here since LONG before my join date) where people encourage the man in the situation to "throw her to the curb" or "toss her shit out". (This is in reference to the pic).

I don't think he's not a douche, bc it is a douche move, but I don't see you faggots coming on here to e-rescue any of those other chicks or berate the posters recommending such things in other threads.

Though, I can perfectly see some of you being the white knights that run to that person off the message board. Phone Post 3.0

You calling people "Faggots" shows your true colors and what you really believe in a human being.
Sorry you're right. Faggots isn't the word to use, with America being so PC Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

I've refrained from commenting on the bulk of what she said because she and her husband are strangers to me, and there's no way for me to verify any of her allegations.

However, this video does clearly show her husband walking across the cage to congratulate her opponent with zero fucks given that she's still unconscious on the floor. Doesn't mean that he's guilty of physical abuse, but it is a huge douche move IMO.

I didn't watch the video but is it possible he knows he doesn't have the medical knowledge to be of assistance and is showing sportsmanship? Phone Post 3.0
Just shut up. You haven't seen the big thread, you haven't watched the video, why don't you take your worthless opinion elsewhere.....

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Instead trolls like you who talk shit behind the safety of their keyboard run rampant Phone Post 3.0
Arn't you the dude who is trolling in Imploze's thread about his wife? Seems to me that you're more of a bully than anything else. You're kicking Imploze when he is down and now you're kicking Bec when she is down. Notice a pattern here? I do. Phone Post 3.0
I don't mind you responding to my comments, but the rule "don't say it if you wouldn't say it to their face" should be followed. You call me a fuckface in person, you'll need voice recognition software to reply on these boards. Phone Post 3.0

You wouldnt do anything unless you wanna deal with a lawsuit and or jail time. Phone Post

Lol. Wow. You're like the dork in grade school that runs around telling kids "ill sue you" when they throw dodgeballs at him Phone Post 3.0

And you're a simpleton that thinks he can solve his problems with his fists. Phone Post

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

And you're a simpleton that thinks he can solve his problems with his fists. Phone Post

Oh, a simpleton... Lol do you realize how idiotic you look? And good lord if the chick you're white knighting for sees this you'll NEVER have a chance... Oh wait.. Never did. Pussy. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Oh, a simpleton... Lol do you realize how idiotic you look? And good lord if the chick you're white knighting for sees this you'll NEVER have a chance... Oh wait.. Never did. Pussy. Phone Post 3.0

So pointing out how you look like a jackass = White Knighting? Lol Ok Phone Post

You got me. I'm not gonna e-battle with some basement dwelling pimple faced nerd. Come trane UFC with me sometime if you want though. Phone Post 3.0

When did "white knighting" (defending a woman that was allegedly beaten by a man) become a bad thing but a "professional" fighter threatening to beat up non-fighters over the Internet is cool? I must be getting old. Sigh. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - You got me. I'm not gonna e-battle with some basement dwelling pimple faced nerd. Come trane UFC with me sometime if you want though. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks i'd accept that offer, i know i'd learn a lot from you.

But if you wanted to try to put my life in danger on the streets just know all the traneing you got wouldnt save you from someone that has Concealed carry. Just saying. Phone Post

Lol, this thread escalated quickly... Phone Post 3.0

Will you faggots pipe down im trying to watch CNN. Phone Post

KOckyGOAT -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

Hey bro...

Shut the fuck up Phone Post 3.0
He still hasn't read any of the information yet he continues to spout his ignorant opinion. No need for "fighter bashing" here, as he makes himself look bad enough as it is. Phone Post 3.0

I bet her ex is a dick, but from watching this vid I don't see what the big deal is. There were about 4 people hovering over Bec when her ex walked in the cage. It looks to me like he went over to congratulate the other fighter like everyone else does while she received medical attention. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

Voice recognition software to type into a p Phone Post 3.0

phone Phone Post 3.0

Dan Hyatt is a piece of shit.

Bec looked like she was fighting up a few weight classes.

Bec looked like she was fighting up a few weight classes.

It's no secret that wife beaters are usually very insecure people. Same goes for people that resort to fighting when they are out-witted.

LOL at "you don't know the other side of the story". Hey "Mad Dog", are you implying it would be OK if he physically abused her if she was being a total bitch? I respect you as a fighter, but be real dude.

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Phisher -

Fuckface! Phone Post 3.0

This, congrats to you that there's an artificial environment where people pay money to watch you fight, but don't forget that outside of this tiny microenvironment that 'adults' who try to solve disagreements with violence are looked down on as simplistic and charged / imprisoned.

You're surprised that people look down on perpetrators of domestic abuse and by extension those who defend it (you in this case)? Interesting how your way of dealing with this is puffing out your e-chest an insinuating you'd assault someone were you to meet.

It's not 'fighter bashing' it's just not forgetting that regardless of your profession your opinions/ attitude can still be disgusting and should be still treated as such. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm defending an abusive guy... OR I'm saying anyone can say ANYTHING. See it in the military all the time. Guys wife fucks some other guy when she's drunk and he's deployed. Feels bad or hubby finds out and all of a sudden "rape". I'm sorry if you've lived a sheltered life and can't comprehend what women are capable of, but I've seen it first hand.

Sorry I'm not going to judge someone by the word of another, especially when that person attention whores here a lot.

If she's telling the truth then fuck him.

Also, I didn't say I'd assault anyone. I doc say if he called me fuckface to my face, I'd break his fingers. In most states (including mine) verbally starting a confrontation disallows you from your precious "I'm gonna sue you" once you're feeling the consequences of your mouth writing a check your ass can't cash. Phone Post 3.0