Bec Rawlings released from UFC..

Fighting on Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship in Wyoming.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bec-rawlings/bec-rawlings-parts-ways-with-ufc-drops-gloves-for-bareknuckle-boxing-match/

Thank God 

Lol

iromes -

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bec-rawlings/bec-rawlings-parts-ways-with-ufc-drops-gloves-for-bareknuckle-boxing-match/

MankTabbott -

As an Australian ive never been a fan.

Same here. My mate use to train with her and afyer she signed, her shit didnt stink. Never been a fan.

Jack Skellington - 
iromes -

What a WINNER…NOT. Glad I’ll never have to see this chick again in the UFC.

About fucking time. Terrible fighter.

I walked her to the ring in Vancouver and her and Paige were so small it was unreal. Both Paige and Bec seemed super cool and humble.

Good news 

Not my favorite fighter, or person, but let's try to keep it civil. Lots of creative ways to say horrific shit without crossing the line.

Thanks

Hope she finds success in her next endeavor

IMasturNateConstantly - 

Hope she finds success in her next endeavor

Good, really didn’t like her after she was on here begging for money then gets a boob job a couple months later. If Australia has white trash like America, she’d be part of it

Not liked by a lot of people

She’s a horrible person and a subpar fighter. And that’s about as cordial as I can be right now. Glad she got cut. She can fuck off to obscurity now.

Always hoped she'd turn the corner in her mma career.  She never really leveled up.  Good luck to her

QuintonRammedMyPage - 

Always hoped she'd turn the corner in her mma career.  She never really leveled up.  Good luck to her

She never bought into the M…M…A of mma.

Convinced herself she was a powerful striker. She’s not.

Should work hard on wrestling.

115 is weak in wrestling.

BenUkersWife - 

Tough with amateur level skills. She’ll fit right in with bareknuckle fighters. 

Agreed.

UFC was extremely generous to her. If she was a male she would have never been offered a contract after her performance on TUF. 

Her entire record is based on beating girls with no fights. Once she went to Invicta and had to fight girls with a pulse she has gone 3-8. And two of those wins were gifts from the UFC... where they put her against an Atomweight (and the Atom weight was robbed) and the other against Ellis who had won only one fight since like 2010.

She literally should have been 2-9. What other person on earth has been allowed to go 2-9 or 3-8 in major organizations? 2-6 in UFC counting TUF. Especially someone that brings nothing to the table. CM Punk could sell out Arena’s and bring millions of dollars to the UFC every year and the UFC would not allow him to go 2-6.

And what’s funny is I bet if you ask her she somehow feels mistreated by the organization.