Bec Rawlings: UFC cut me too soon

ttt

Bec was on a 4 fight losing streak. It didn’t look like she belonged in the UFC.

Compared to some other WMMA fighters,she tries hard and is not boring.

I'd bring her back.

Sadly I agree. She had a lot of opportunities and she couldn't get those wins. 

I think she had too much to think about in MMA. She never just let it fly. This suited her better because she just had to focus on a couple things. 

If if she gets another chance in MMA she needs to just bang.

She needs to get her media game on while she is still attractive and get on tuf talk or one of the MMA related shows. They don’t yet have a female MMA fighter represented in media because Rousey got so big so fast she bypassed and went straight to movies and so many of the good female fighters are foreign or unattractive.

sadic1 - She needs to get her media game on while she is still attractive and get on tuf talk or one of the MMA related shows. They don't yet have a female MMA fighter represented in media because Rousey got so big so fast she bypassed and went straight to movies and so many of the good female fighters are foreign or unattractive.

I agree they need to get Bec in the media somewhere. I don’t want any foreigners with their stupid accents.

To my knowledge,she never lost by much,her fights were always close.

I’d like to see her and Bisping both hammered drunk on TUF talk talking shit in their respective foreign accents.

Nah....she wasn't a draw and she lost a bunch of sloppy fights. She has more loses than wins.

lol definitely not. The chick she just beat was 2-5 in boxing. Just sayin. 

Ryann Von Doom -

2-6 now, motherfucker. 

MMA Playwright - 
Ryann Von Doom -

2-6 now, motherfucker. 

0-1 bare knuckle 

2-5 boxing

;)

dunc -
sadic1 - She needs to get her media game on while she is still attractive and get on tuf talk or one of the MMA related shows. They don't yet have a female MMA fighter represented in media because Rousey got so big so fast she bypassed and went straight to movies and so many of the good female fighters are foreign or unattractive.

I agree they need to get Bec in the media somewhere. I don’t want any foreigners with their stupid accents.

Nicely done.

too soon??? How about two fights to late???

RKing85 - too soon????? How about two fights to late???

Kaboom! The heard needs to be thinned and should start with the women.

thetouchofdeath - 
RKing85 - too soon????? How about two fights to late???

Kaboom! The heard needs to be thinned and should start with the women.

I herd ya, bro.

I have somehow never heard her speak before. They definitely did not cut her prematurely. This opponent wasn’t exactly UFC caliber.