Bec Rawlings: UFC cut me too soon

MidnightStroll - 

To my knowledge,she never lost by much,her fights were always close.

To be honest I had to look it up to because, fuck, who actually sits and watches her fights?  Anyways, Paige TKO'd her (flying head kick to GnP)

holy fuck she looks different

She was 2-5 in her UFC career, and 7-8 over in her MMA career.

She deserved to be cut. Lots of people have lost fights in the UFC, left - built up their record and then came back. Robbie Lawler is a great example of this.

If she wants to fight in the UFC, she needs to win a few fights in other orgs. She would have been cut sooner, if they didn’t need people to fill out the weaker Aussie cards.

Bec needs to stay in boxing or become a “real” MMA fighter.

She tries to only box in the UFC.

No none ex-wrestler has ever been successful “just boxing” in MMA.

She needs more focus on rounding out her skills.

Bec put on one of the most entertaining fights in the bareknucklefc.  I'm sure she wants to be back in the big show but she can be queen of the new show. 

And that's pretty badass.

No business being in the ufc. 

If CM Punk can be in the UFC fighting on a main card,then the standards have been lowered so much that it's more than acceptable for Bec to be in the UFC again.

lol they didn't cut her soon enough! Fighters with her type of personality need to back it up. Otherwise they get annoying and everyone will call for their head when they lose.

She’s awful

She’s not at a level where she is going to get many wins in the UFC, but she should be viewed as a marketing opportunity because it is hard to market and sell women’s MMA. When your most dominant fighters don’t speak English and/or are unattractive, that hurts profits. Personally, I think the UFC should scrap all their womens’ divisions, but it’s their business. Hard to imagine that it’s good business to just tread water until another Ronda ROusey or Gina Carano comes around. I mean, Paige VanZandt and Waterston are cute, but they so far don’t have big personalities. Maybe they will develop them.

ttt

If Bec was kind of lucky the talent pool is small plenty decent fighter's been cut after losing 2 or even 1 in some cases.

She just wasn't exciting to watch. They'd always talk about how good her hands were but I'd never see more than a 2 punch combo with zero head movement.  

No they didn't. UFC is closing down it's WMMA so it's really no surprise that it had to start with someone who has a name.

No.... no they didn't.

I once scored four touchdowns in a high school football game. I wasn't telling the newspaper that I should be in the NFL the next day.

Team No Pants.....cringe

sadic1 - She needs to get her media game on while she is still attractive and get on tuf talk or one of the MMA related shows. They don't yet have a female MMA fighter represented in media because Rousey got so big so fast she bypassed and went straight to movies and so many of the good female fighters are foreign or unattractive.

Wut?

YourStoryisCoolBro -
sadic1 - She needs to get her media game on while she is still attractive and get on tuf talk or one of the MMA related shows. They don't yet have a female MMA fighter represented in media because Rousey got so big so fast she bypassed and went straight to movies and so many of the good female fighters are foreign or unattractive.

Wut?

He doesn’t know what attractive means

She’s a bogan 

I like Bec..

but she beat a can at barenuckle boxing.