Bec shaved her head benefitting Kids with Cancer

Bellator fighter and former BKFC champion Bec Rawlings won’t have to worry about pushing hair out of her eyes during training sessions any longer after shaving her head for charity.

The 32-year-old fighter recently launched a campaign benefitting children with cancer after the deadly disease struck close to home after her own father was diagnosed with liver cancer.

In response, Rawlings decide to raise funds for charity and then shaving her head at the end of the campaign, which came at the end of last week.

“I’m shaving my head, not only because it gets in my eyes at training but because my dad has recently been diagnosed with liver cancer and I thought what better way to create awareness and raise some funds for some great medical research facilities in Tasmania & Camp Quality that helps children & family’s affected by cancer,” Rawlings wrote with the campaign launch. “My hair will be coming off May 1st so dig deep & let’s raise some funds and say f*ck you to cancer!”

Going for the Christy Mack swag with the Thug Rose publicity.

3 Likes

Good Gal Bec

welcome to the machine

1 Like

8 Likes

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOD^^^

1 Like

It`s too bad that her husband was posting on here for her.I remember her having The Underground or MMA.TV on her fight shorts.

2 Likes

i can see what she ate for lunch…

deeeeeeeeeeeeez nuts!

3 Likes

Now those are the only pictures of her that matter.

Who would want her nappy.ass hair

No one, she likely raised money from fans for shaving it. Props to her

1 Like

Has that Pink look thing going on for her. Still not a fan. I can almost smell her ass through that pic though.

props for a good deed

1 Like

Hopefully this helps out the kids with cancer that Paige Van Zandt said could go fuck themselves

2 Likes

maybe we can have a hair vs hair match with PVZ in it, lol… last girl that went up against her should have called her out on it and put her on blast for it.

Oops, her head is not designed for this, looks like an alien