Bec

I just meet bec in Caloundra mad chick always a fan cant wait until she gets the title so cool. Phone Post

That's cool, I reckon she'd be awesome in person Phone Post

Abli83 - That's cool, I reckon she'd be awesome in person Phone Post

Probably even better in the morning Phone Post

She is so cool so much respect for her she has such a fan friendly style Phone Post

Ray Elbe -

That's a bit lewd!!! Phone Post

john_d1974 -
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND -  I just meet bec in Caloundra mad chick always a fan cant wait until she gets the title so cool. Phone Post

nobody "gets" the title (well, apart from RR), she had a title shot and lost, you may wait a while for her to get another shot never mind win.

Wow. Phone Post

john_d1974 -
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND -  I just meet bec in Caloundra mad chick always a fan cant wait until she gets the title so cool. Phone Post

nobody "gets" the title (well, apart from RR), she had a title shot and lost, you may wait a while for her to get another shot never mind win.

You having a rough Friday? Geez... All the negativity. Phone Post

john_d1974 -

U angry bro??? Phone Post

She was mad to meet very friendly and very cool fuck all u haters Phone Post

Bec I told u I would shout out to u Phone Post

john_d1974 -

Your a fuckwhit u in aus? Phone Post

Ray Elbe - 

Take it easy there Turbo. Remember what happened last time?

-Until Bec

RickStorm -

-Until Bec

I'll be surprised I'll dosnt post Phone Post

I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND -
RickStorm -

-Until Bec

I'll be surprised I'll dosnt post Phone Post

If she dosnt post sorry I am real drunk Phone Post

It was nice to meet you!! I got stopped by people & asked for photos all night... you were the first person to stop me literally 30 seconds after I walked into the venue LOL :) So proud that my team mate won a title tonight :) Time for bed now... got an autograph signing in the morning!!