Become homeless, what do u take?

If all of a sudden you were kicked out of your house, lost your job and all your money and had to start living on the streets what would you take with you from your house? You can only take what you can carry in a bag and in your hands.

I'd grab my bug out bag my bow my vest a hat and my first aid kit. Phone Post

The fucking money.

Everything I own?

Pistol. Stash of silver. Stash of weed. Extra socks. Phone Post

attjack - Everything I own?

Can you carry everything you own in a bag and in your hands? Phone Post

Dos Huevos Gigante - The fucking money.

All your money is gone. Read the op. Phone Post

Socks.

A toolbox and whatever food I could grab. My uke too if I could manage it. Phone Post 3.0

Couple changes of clothes, extra socks. Doc martins and sandals. My weapons. Anything of value to sell. Phone Post

A bar of soap to bag up and sell as crack....and socks, toothbrush, etc. Phone Post 3.0

the gun

QuinTheEskimo - Pistol. Stash of silver. Stash of weed. Extra socks. Phone Post
coverin' all the bases, i like this inuit man Phone Post 3.0

Warm clothes, bug out bag. Phone Post

The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. Phone Post

"Can you carry everything you own in a bag and in your hands? "

I suppose not. In that case I would bring a sleeping bag, can opener, pot/pan, knife, eating utensils, poncho, a few sets of clothes, handgun, toothbrush, hairbrush, reading comprehension.

Sennin - 

The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. Phone Post

Voted Up!

Came here to say this!

It's the only reasonable answer!

Maybe a lockbox to stash my stuff in.

all my UL backpacking gear, shelter, sleeping pad, down quilt, head lamp, stove w/ fuel, water filter, ect...oh and i would grab my 9mm w/ plenty of ammo.

My thermos.

BOZY - I would make a list but if that ever happened i would be like Rocco on Boondock Saints and grab stupod shit. Be walking down the street with a bag full of records, and a iron. Phone Post
Pack your shit! Phone Post 3.0