Beebe - "I wasn’t aware of 10-minute first round"

Chase-beebe_medium

I think I was fighting wrong. I didn’t train for 10 minutes. I wasn’t aware it was a 10-minute first round, so I was kinda’ gassing a little bit. I fought hard, you know, just … circumstances took me out of the fight.

I really have no excuses. My knee was feeling alright. Obviously, it hindered my training camp a little bit, but I still should have been prepared for this fight. It was feeling good enough to perform. I can’t really use it as an excuse. It held up on me. I think I just need to fight harder next time.

Chase Beebe talking about his loss at DREAM.7.

In other Chase Beebe news, Fightticker reports that Marcello Foran of UWC is pursuing legal remedies against Beebe for his no show at UWC: Man "O" War.

was he also not aware that he was scheduled to fight Mike Easton at UWC??

dcmma - was he also not aware that he was scheduled to fight Mike Easton at UWC??

I think he was. I just think a BBD (bigger, better, deal) came up.

EasyTapper - 
dcmma - was he also not aware that he was scheduled to fight Mike Easton at UWC??

I think he was. I just think a BBD (bigger, better, deal) came up.

Maybe...but what he did to them was shitty. I think Easton would have put the beatdown on him anyway.

I still can't believe he said that.

Who does he think he is, Donovan McNabb???

"i need to fight better next time"
regardless of the shifty schedule stuff, i gotta like the quote. more guys should just come out and say it-MM

Incredible how quickly his knee healed up. Almost miraculous!

Nice knee..ouch