Been a while! Spread the word!

Stupidnewbie -

Chuck, years ago I was at Disneyland and saw a guy with a mohawk and goatee and thought to myself, "Look at this fuckin' guy. Thinks he's Chuck Liddell or something." But then it was actually you and I seemed to be the only person who realized. You were in line for food across from the Jungle Cruise.

That's my Chuck Liddell Disneyland story. 

This reads like an ad for “Missed Connections.”

4 Likes
Hocky -
Stupidnewbie -

Chuck, years ago I was at Disneyland and saw a guy with a mohawk and goatee and thought to myself, "Look at this fuckin' guy. Thinks he's Chuck Liddell or something." But then it was actually you and I seemed to be the only person who realized. You were in line for food across from the Jungle Cruise.

Craigslist got rid of their personals! Where else do you expect me to post this! 

1 Like

Hi KKM! 

J/K.  Welcome Legend ICEMAN!

Hi Chuck, thanks for visiting the forum. I saw you at Grand Californian Hotel late December 2018. I was waiting to get on an elevator and the elevator opened and you got out. Didn’t say “hi” because I was so surprised, it happened so fast, and you were with family. Anyway, “Hi Champ!”.

Wild. The UG is back boys

Stupidnewbie -
Hocky -
Stupidnewbie -

Craigslist got rid of their personals! Where else do you expect me to post this! 

lol

Tru -

Ttt welcome back!

wow

Pretty cool. 

In

Only time I met Chocolate Al was at his ex manager’s wedding. He was a cool dude. 

Oh shit, the King is back

Chuckles my man, where have you been?

In for this contest whatever it is? 

Greatest fight ever was Chuck Vs Wanderlei.

Ok who’s the dumbass who downvoted him? 

Kirik, find out, that’s practically fighter bashing. It’s actually bashing a legend, I know you still have your rules. Kick that Ahole out! 

Thank you Iceman for all the entertaining fights and warrior spirit!!

1 Like

Chuck what was the best part of recording Big Brother?

![](upload://3FlyJAlV9TOY8kgySYYFZT8uf0S.gif)

x

In...skeptically but hopeful. 

![](upload://5D3OQkeIjA8rlWYadW4iW6gfvjB.gif)

5 Likes

![](upload://33nQgUjI4O6jkGOLp3U527IG6AZ.gif)

1 Like