Been a while! Spread the word!

Liddell vs Tyson 2021 

Make combat great again 

Innnnnn

No one thinks this is fake news with all the account hacking that was going on this year on OG?

In

Is that you MentaL?

2 Likes

IN!!!

In!

SO. IN!

[SilenceR -
The Wizzle -

Now I know why I lurk so hard, for so long,

WAR CHUCK

RESPEC!!

Hold my beer

Screen name checks out

Another account with early join date and low post count. Get your shit together kirik. 

4 Likes
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
Chuck Liddell -

Gonna do a lot of contests I'll read these tomorrow i even have my IVC Pele trophy i found in storage I'll send out for contest, lots of stuff I'm gonna send out to the winners.

Might I suggest a photoshop contest? lol

This

RhinoHog - 

Don't fuck this up Fagoon top team.....

This !

LOL! Why does Chuck have an ammy green name?

The stickied UFC on ESPN 19 results & discussion thread is 4 days old and only has 5 pages.

This is awesome having you on here. I met you at UFC 40 when you beat Babalu, and you took pictures with my buddy Chris and myself. You were by far the coolest fighter that I’ve met. I can’t wait to see what you have in store.

Answer some of these questions today there's a lot & the contest will be really fun 

TTT for the Iceman haircut.

Thanks for stopping by Chuck!  So many great memories of you kicking ass back when PPV’s were a big deal and we would have 15-20 people over screaming and watching you compete.  

Thank you for putting it on the line for us fans time and time again, it was an absolute pleasure to watch you. 

Very nice how much