Been a while! Spread the word!

Chuck Liddell - 

Answer some of these questions today there's a lot & the contest will be really fun 

Green Name fixed !

crowbar - 

TTT for the Iceman haircut.

What has been seen cannot be unseen 

Chuck Liddell - 

Answer some of these questions today there's a lot & the contest will be really fun 

How about telling us what you've been up too? Are you still working for the UFC? Hows life after the ring? 

Chuck Liddell -

I’ll send nudes for the IVC trophy. 

The Iceman. 

Wtf do you do w your time now?

Involved w UFC in any capacity, or other organization?

Still actively training or coaching?

Which fighter of your era slayed more puss than you?

crowbar -

If that's real that is crazy that a barber can do that.  I cut my son's hair and destroyed it, did a great job the first few times, he goes to a barber most of the time though.

quality - 
crowbar -

If that's real that is crazy that a barber can do that.  I cut my son's hair and destroyed it, did a great job the first few times, he goes to a barber most of the time though.

![](upload://srcvwuCQ13diaqpqDJByr1ecUqZ.jpeg)

1 Like

![Chuck Liddell makes Dan tap out | NBC Sports](upload://kHoWPN7FVwis9md5iHuZspyc2NW.jpeg)

Who voted Chocolate Al down

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Oh...there's enough idiots here for 1 to be that stupid...

I still have a chocolate al t-shirt.

Hell yeah!!!

Big Fan Chuck, can you shoot out a tweet on your twitter account verifying this is you and linking this thread, there has been a lot of shenanigans around here lately and should give Kirik a bunch of traffic.

1 Like
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Garlicsauce.... Fagoon top team member....

Question Chuck, does Chocolate Al offend you ? I doubt it, just asking.... It is kinda funny...no harm was ever meant, just a play on names..... Cheers.

Holy crap. Welcome back

ghost of KVR - Big Fan Chuck, can you shoot out a tweet on your twitter account verifying this is you and linking this thread, there has been a lot of shenanigans around here lately and should give Kirik a bunch of traffic.

VU

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Holy SHit Chocolate Al!

![](upload://fDFQhmlcjwUUg2UUKB6X3Y3CbPt.jpeg)

I purchased this shirt from the UG way back. Had to throw it recently during a move as it was too small and had stains on it. 

true story:one day when I was 16 years old I was channel surfing, came on some fight on showtime that had this guy with a Mohawk and blue shorts destroy another man in a cage via incredible punching ability. That was Chuck. I was instantly hooked and have been an mma fan every since. Love you, man 

Hong Kong Phooey - 
ghost of KVR - Big Fan Chuck, can you shoot out a tweet on your twitter account verifying this is you and linking this thread, there has been a lot of shenanigans around here lately and should give Kirik a bunch of traffic.

VU

I ask because I have donated a ton here to different charities and gofundme’s, and I am all in for helping Chuck’s choices of charities as long as there verification other than a stickied thread from a 2008 account with zero posts.

![](upload://ilkJXspfVYGj6eQtJ1QJFaLUvCn.jpeg)

Ok now we're Chocolate Al official

1 Like