Been a while! Spread the word!

Barry_BondsMVP -
FETT_the geek -

![](upload://bfDFB2gz1VLu97pYSJKk4Y31tFd.jpeg)

Rocking my Chocolate Al shirt.

If John Cena had a brother that worked in IT

Bwahahaha love it. 

Thank you, Sensei.

Jesus h christ, the legend!

1 Like

Fuckin A

I want to fuck Chuck!!! Glad to see the Ice Man Chocolate Al on here!

Also, waiting on some dumbass dork to fuck this up. 

2hrs and already 5 pages. Damn, in but not early enough

Fuck me! Hell yea, Ice Man in the house! 

TwoFatNuts - 

2hrs and already 5 pages. Damn, in but not early enough

There would be more if there wasn`t a UFC on right now.

Barry_BondsMVP -
FETT_the geek -

![](upload://bfDFB2gz1VLu97pYSJKk4Y31tFd.jpeg)

Rocking my Chocolate Al shirt.

If John Cena had a brother that worked in IT

“You can’t see me… because there’s a issue with the HDMI cable going to your monitor. I’ll be right down to fix it.”

2 Likes
RhinoHog - 
Zakk GT - 

I had to Google who this Chuck guy was 

Looks like he didn't know when to quit.

Looks like you never sucked a cock you didn't like....... Maybe...

Definitely

Gonna do a lot of contests I'll read these tomorrow i even have my IVC Pele trophy i found in storage I'll send out for contest, lots of stuff I'm gonna send out to the winners.

17 Likes

We are in the midst of greatness! In to follow. 

In

Chuck Liddell - 

Gonna do a lot of contests I'll read these tomorrow i even have my IVC Pele trophy i found in storage I'll send out for contest, lots of stuff I'm gonna send out to the winners.

you have an audience Chuck

SLO and Hackleman TTT

Chuck Liddell -

Just a heads up I'm going to be doing a bunch of contests here coming up to help raise money for charities and also chat with everyone.

I’ll post details of everything soon… Don’t miss it

Holy shit!!  I would love a q&a with Chuck.  I never really saw him as being an intellectual, I honestly just expected him to live a crazy life and ko ppl like he'd done for years.   But after he stopped fighting I feel like we saw a whole different side of Chuck. not just when he became the consummate family man but a person who was going to be giving well thought out answers to tough questions.  I started looking forward to anytime Chuck did interviews that would give a unique perspective, blending the warrior and stoic.  His appearance on the mountain climbing show raised his stock even more in my book!! He was the kind of guy who didn't always say much, but  everyone would be sure to quiet down and listen when he did.  It's great to see when someone who lived a pretty intense life and at times pushed the boundaries towards recklessness, become a different man on his terms without having to hit rock bottom.  as a fighter I was aware of his greatness, of course.  But much like mike Tyson he has the opportunity to transcend the fight game and be such a powerful and positive influence to so many.  Anyway frat, I was just happy to see Chuck on here lol!!

Chuck Liddell - 

I’ve got $10K for an autographed cup.

1 Like

In! Yes!

RenatoCocopreta - 
Chuck Liddell - 

I’ve got $10K for an autographed cup.

![Amazon.com: VWAQ Comic Book Wall Decal Bam Sound Effect Wall Art Superhero Peel and Stick Sticker CB1 (20" H X 30" W): Home & Kitchen](upload://xgZO0WbkXxwYKWwX8sucNU7XCGQ.jpeg)

Thanks to Kirk Reynolds I can only vote you up 1x per day Chuck..... But you got it....