Been adding up what calories/carbs people eat

At work lately.  

Sometimes I feel bad that I'm basically helping the slow death of people where many other jobs people are actually helping.  That said, not like they would opt for a salad and organic chicken if not getting a pizza. 

It's staggering what people are putting into their body at a single meal.  One kid yesterday is a chubby high school kid who always splits a large pep and gets two sodas.  Just the sodas add up to 115 grams of sugar.  Guessing the pizza pushes it over 200 grams of carbs.   Constantly there are out of shape people getting a pizza, chips and a 20 oz soda and clearly doing no exercise to burn it off.  

Yesterday I went out the door for a two mile run and it turned into a 7 mile run and walk. It was great.  Then you go to a grocery store and see people parking as close as they possibly can to front door to avoid walking an extra 30 feet.

You're no better than a crack dealer.

I eat pizza 2-4x per week, and I eat A LOT when I have it. I am still 5'8 145. It's not the pizza's fault that these people are fat fucks.

I'll have a large Pepperoni Pizza, a bag of chips, and some breadsticks, and a coke.

No, better make that a diet coke. I'm on a diet.

Its one of the most fascinating things about observing other humans to me.  I enjoy seeing someone I couldn't imagine being(ex: super fat) and then trying to imagine myself as that person.  Like I'll see a 400 pound guy at my work, which there are several of, then imagine I was instantly put into his body, but with my exact same mind and knowledge, then imagine what my reaction and eventual plan to get out of huge fat person status would be.

Mind your business, pizza bitch. On your next run, pick up some ranch dressing for my meat lover's pizza!

Chimonos Revenge - I'll have a large Pepperoni Pizza, a bag of chips, and some breadsticks, and a coke.

No, better make that a diet coke. I'm on a diet.

Don't forget a whoopie pie 

Hurtsogood -

Its one of the most fascinating things about observing other humans to me.  I enjoy seeing someone I couldn't imagine being(ex: super fat) and then trying to imagine myself as that person.  Like I'll see a 400 pound guy at my work, which there are several of, then imagine I was instantly put into his body, but with my exact same mind and knowledge, then imagine what my reaction and eventual plan to get out of huge fat person status would be.

I know exactly what you mean.  Then I realize that even with your knowledge and willpower, you'd be working with that person's chemistry, size and probably constant mental and physical fatigue and it wouldn't be that easy.  

Just laiugh that people have been giving Tom Brady shit for his strict diet lately.  Yeah he's clearly doing it wrong.   

Hurtsogood - 

It's morbidly fascinating to me. I used to be a fatty as a kid, but never to that extent, and now that we're grown you're basically a ticking time bomb if you don't keep that shit under control. I've lost friends and family due to complications from diabeetus and heart disease. When simple tasks start to become taxing, maybe it's time to make a change.

This dude at work is basically spherical, and shakes the ground when he walks. He wears flip flops to work and his feet look like pissed off Thunder from Big Trouble in Little China. Without fail, the first thing he does when he walks into the studio is grab two giant Monster energy drinks. He slams one in the kitchen area, and take the other to his desk. If it's Friday, he washes the second one down with a bagel chaser.

Lunchtime he'll eat a 10-inch pizza and a burger w/ either chips or fries. Plus another Monster drink. Throughout the day he's snacking on nuts, chips, M&M's or whatever bullshit they have in the dispensers since it's all free. And god have mercy on the cakes and cookies if someone brings them in. Who knows what he has for dinner when he's home.

I feel bad because he's a nice dude, and I'm afraid we're going to eventually get an email saying he died of a heart attack the night before - or worse, in his chair.

We've had a few customers that have had heart attacks lately, no joke

Girly - 

In the restaurant?

Chimonos Revenge -
Girly - 

In the restaurant?

No, but I did see an old guy die on a treadmill when I worked at a gym.  Horrifying, eyes were like black

do you remember union station fitness or you just a youngster?

They just need to eat healthy and get lots of protein by eating steak and chicken.

ufc98newb -

I eat pizza 2-4x per week, and I eat A LOT when I have it. I am still 5'8 145. It's not the pizza's fault that these people are fat fucks.

I don't know how old you are, but this may one day put you at a high risk of developing hypertension.

Now I'm getting pizza tonight.

Large pie, well done, pepperoni. Dozen mozzarella sticks.

YOU SHOULD REALLY WORRY ABOUT YOUR MEDIOCRE PATHETIC FAGGOT SISSY EXISTENCE AND HOW ITS OFFENSIVE TO REAL MEN EVERYWHERE. 

Funny how in last year I'm all freaked out about what vitamins I'm getting, what works, what doesn't.  I look at these people and they give zero fucks.   Im talking everywhere.

It's not even fat, it's the type of fat.  Dudes with just big fucking guts with shirt tucked into jeans.  Women I see don't even have fat.  Fat is hard. They have just some gelatinous stuff under skin. Waddling side to side.  

I really think a big part is the myth of eating fat makes you fat.  They just don't get what sugar, breads and processed crap does to you

BIGWHITESEXY -

YOU SHOULD REALLY WORRY ABOUT YOUR MEDIOCRE PATHETIC FAGGOT SISSY EXISTENCE AND HOW ITS OFFENSIVE TO REAL MEN EVERYWHERE. 

Bro I just ran 3 miles in a cold wind.  I'm street as fuck.  

I love pizza, but since it's not the healthiest thing and I know I shouldn't eat a lot of slices when I eat a whole pizza I'll just cut it in half.

CuddleBug -

I love pizza, but since it's not the healthiest thing and I know I shouldn't eat a lot of slices when I eat a whole pizza I'll just cut it in half.

Once a week we still get people asking slices in each size.  8 in all of them.  Mind blow'd