Been invited to a Killing Kitten party TME

Long story short, I've been invited to one of these do's. Highly excited but also concerned for my arsehole hoping that some typical OG'r won't be there to ruin my unblemished chocolate starfish. Any of you slags know anything about this shizzle? I've heard of torture garden but apparently this is a different gravy...

Please enlighten me you legends... Phone Post 3.0

You're going to a jerk off party?? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Apparently it's an orgy that was started by some feminist where girls are in chage of everything and guys have to do what their told, they're not even allowed to approach the females. So basically it's an orgy where the girls rape the guys?

http://metro.co.uk/2012/06/22/this-isnt-just-an-orgy-this-is-a-killing-kittens-sex-party-477507/

TFK_Dirt24d - Phone Post 3.0
Subbing just for this gif Phone Post 3.0

"The event ‘provides a safe, sexual environment for people to explore their fantasies’ and derives its name from the expression that every time a woman pleasures herself, God kills a kitten in retribution."

This is wrong. 'Killing kittens' is a euphemism for masturbation in general, not just when women do it. Phone Post 3.0

OmegaPoon -
TFK_Dirt24d - Phone Post 3.0
Subbing just for this gif Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

Apparently it's an orgy that was started by some feminist where girls are in chage of everything and guys have to do what their told, they're not even allowed to approach the females. So basically it's an orgy where the girls rape the guys?

Guys can only go partnered with a girl, girls can go on their own or with groups of girls and this results in (from what I've read) 70% women. So guys, until they are asked to do otherwise, just stand in the corner watching pulling themselves around. I think I'll be totally in my comfort zone. Phone Post 3.0

Likely a good idea to go

I'd go, unless they are also allowed to peg ya... then it's off limits. Phone Post 3.0

When is the party? Phone Post 3.0

Your mom and dad sent me an invite too. See ya there...tiger. rawwwr