Been KETO 8 full hours! Never felt better, AMA

I'm loving the keto lifestyle!

Heard Big Brown aka the Keto Kid talking it up on his podcast and noticed that he was definitely slurring his speech less than usual and even pronounced Holly "Holm" correctly once or twice. That sold me! He sounded so smart!

Been pounding butter coffees and MCT from Onnit and only slipped on carbs once cuz my brother left a half eaten bag of skittles on the counter...but since I'm fat adapted I stayed in ketosis!

Here to help others reach their dreams and live this no carb lifestyle...

Fuck carbs! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Lol, You did make me laugh here.

Vu Phone Post 3.0

You are still a phaggot though. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Phone Post 3.0
What is that? Looks like spaghetti or some form of starchy carb...

Yucky! Phone Post 3.0

How long did it take for you to come up with this wizardry of a thread that you're presenting to all of us? Phone Post 3.0

Keeping that energy positive I see.

One more serious question....

Does flossing my teeth with freshly plucked testicle hair affect ketosis? Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Phone Post 3.0
What is that? Looks like spaghetti or some form of starchy carb...

Yucky! Phone Post 3.0
Fight the temptation man you don't want that nasty crash after eating NOODLES!
Stay optimized man, have a steak instead, it's even better if you killed it yourself on a guided hunt. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - One more serious question....

Does flossing my teeth with freshly plucked testicle hair affect ketosis? Phone Post 3.0
As long as you are pube adapted it should be fine! Phone Post 3.0

Still going strong!

Been measuring my ketones with an anal depth instrument I ordered on Amazon and guess what, full ketosis at only 6 inches in nikkas!

Down 8 pounds already and haven't felt the need to drink water at all and I'm not dehydrated....this is seriously a miracle guys, you gotta try it!

Been eating hella almonds with cinnamon like Big Brown said and even had a few beers but that ain't shit when you're deep ketogenic like me...never going back! Phone Post 3.0

Better go Gluten free, unless you want your dick to fly off.

I've been gluten free for 45 minutes and I feel SO fucking amazing. Phone Post 3.0

46and2 - Better go Gluten free, unless you want your dick to fly off.

I've been gluten free for 45 minutes and I feel SO fucking amazing. Phone Post 3.0
Nice dude, isn't it crazy how fast the effects are?

When I first went keto I ate a big plate of bacon and avocado then went to the gym and lifted big....didn't even feel depleted!

On your advice I'm going gluten free keto...

Edit: Been gluten free keto for only one minute, holy shit....it's like I just took 5 Alphabrains! Phone Post 3.0

just now began Keto while typing this (after reading your thread ) I feel fan-fucking-tastic.  great googly moogly etc.

Im more keto than you bro im an onnit platinum member Phone Post 3.0

WhereIsGoranReljic -

just now began Keto while typing this (after reading your thread ) I feel fan-fucking-tastic.  great googly moogly etc.

Hell ya bro, don't let the haterz stop you!

My advice is to take it slow in the first 3 hours and eat some Doritos or vodka...your body is still adapting to ketones for up to 12 hours....so no rush! Phone Post 3.0

Just to let everyone know.
I just had a magnificent ice cream sunday at my kids birthday party and I feel so fucken horrible. I think I'll end my life cus I touched sugar. That shit is totally for losers.

Gonna go scrub my body in baby spinach leaves now. Phone Post 3.0

Waywardgalaxy - Just to let everyone know.
I just had a magnificent ice cream sunday at my kids birthday party and I feel so fucken horrible. I think I'll end my life cus I touched sugar. That shit is totally for losers.

Gonna go scrub my body in baby spinach leaves now. Phone Post 3.0
Be careful with that spinach, yikes!

Spinach is one of the leafy greens with high sugar context, that shit is like the Payday Bar of vegetables!

I do my body ribs with pork chops then cook, perfectly salted! Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - I tried keto but I only lasted 5 minutes and had to have a big bowl of spaghetti o's. This shit I'd fucking hard. Phone Post 3.0
No worries, you're probably still in ketosis!

Depends how fat adapted you are but one slip up with cheery-os, spaghetti-os, or by other type of "o" isn't usually enough for your body to even register.

Stick with it! Phone Post 3.0

Update us in 48 hours...