Been KETO 8 full hours! Never felt better, AMA

this threads changed my life. thank you op & ketos.

going to name my first born after op Phone Post 3.0

Atlee - this threads changed my life. thank you op & ketos.

going to name my first born after op Phone Post 3.0
Carbs R poison!

The human body evolved to exist on ketones! Phone Post 3.0

OP just fingered his girlfriend and found a class ring from 1995.

4pdboxing - OP just fingered his girlfriend and found a class ring from 1995.
Didn't you just post this hilarious comment in another thread about WW2 debris?

You need keto homie, your brain is getting negative on carbs! Phone Post 3.0

Oh man this is the best thread ever. Ever. I feel great! Phone Post 3.0

The Keto Diet is brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

I cant speak for your diet but I take the primal pack from onnit. Great results. My memory recall is better than it has been in years. Mind you I've only taken it for a full month now.

It's definitely spendy but the results are great. Imo. Phone Post 3.0

I think I'm ketosis Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy -
Waywardgalaxy - Just to let everyone know.
I just had a magnificent ice cream sunday at my kids birthday party and I feel so fucken horrible. I think I'll end my life cus I touched sugar. That shit is totally for losers.

Gonna go scrub my body in baby spinach leaves now. Phone Post 3.0
Be careful with that spinach, yikes!

Spinach is one of the leafy greens with high sugar context, that shit is like the Payday Bar of vegetables!

I do my body ribs with pork chops then cook, perfectly salted! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the tip about the spinach leaves.
Will use wife's period blood instead. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - I think I'm ketosis Phone Post 3.0
If you think you are ketosis then you are!

We're all ketosis! Phone Post 3.0

Fxxk your ketosis, tell me how good it is when you're craving a pizza or pasta after a week of training and busting your ass. Fad diets. Phone Post 3.0

Damn I knew I left it somewhere. Wonder if he will mail it to me... Phone Post 3.0

46and2 -
Damn I knew I left it somewhere. Wonder if he will mail it to me... Phone Post 3.0
Damn a class ring from 95, you're old as fuck homie! Plus you fingered my girl when she was 9, not cool!

Lol at wearing class rings like nerd, you don't deserve ketosis! Phone Post 3.0

Not going to lie, this made me laugh.

I decided that ontop of ketosis I shud be having weekly fasting periods to allow my body to detox all the processed carbs it can't naturally do like with alcohol and extra fat adapt. Every night I fast during my sleep an when I eat again after those 8 hours.... wow I'm like super saiyan ketosis level 2... Phone Post 3.0

Crazy-8 Phone Post 3.0

Raj aldo - I decided that ontop of ketosis I shud be having weekly fasting periods to allow my body to detox all the processed carbs it can't naturally do like with alcohol and extra fat adapt. Every night I fast during my sleep an when I eat again after those 8 hours.... wow I'm like super saiyan ketosis level 2... Phone Post 3.0
Oh snap! Tremendous!

I'm going to bed now and taking your advice...not going to eat until I wake up again...about 7 hours fully fasted!

In the morning I'll have my MCT coffee blended with avocado and grass fed earth grown nutrient powder!

Who knew intermittent fasting on gluten free keto would be so easy, just go to bed and you're good! Phone Post 3.0

Dudes...i'm already on Rogans next fad!! Full sugar/full gluten. It's called the Anti-Keto Diet and by Thor himself, it's like i have rocket fuel in my nut sack.

Literally never felt better. Keto is so 2016. Phone Post 3.0

Good thread Phone Post 3.0

Stainypoo - Fxxk your ketosis, tell me how good it is when you're craving a pizza or pasta after a week of training and busting your ass. Fad diets. Phone Post 3.0
You typically do not crave carbs when you're keto. You remember fondly on how things like pizza taste, but you do not crave them once you're fully adapted because your body isn't asking for them anymore. It's only really difficult during the transition. Phone Post 3.0