Been offered my first fight. What do?

Ghost of Retard - If its amateur do it, you learn the most from testing yourself. Only if you want to fight of course Phone Post

Best advice you'll read in this thread buddy. You never know what you can do till you test yourself. Phone Post

Meffin - I think you would get a better response posting on a message board frequented by doctors or other people who have had theirs removed

When you fought Mark Hunt, were you concerned about the 75 pound weight difference?

The fact that you are asking an outside opinion is either very wise or very dumb. If you are looking for tips that can help you get started then good on you. If you are not confident and are truly asking people you have never met if you should get punched in the head then don't bother taking the fight. Mentally you may have already lost. Phone Post

The Cooler -
Meffin - I think you would get a better response posting on a message board frequented by doctors or other people who have had theirs removed

When you fought Mark Hunt, were you concerned about the 75 pound weight difference?

How were you before your first fight? I take it you had no nerves and smashed the guy? Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta - Don't show up to school the next day. Phone Post

It's on a Friday, I'm 24, and have been an MMA fan for about 7 years. Phone Post

Ghost of Retard - If its amateur do it, you learn the most from testing yourself. Only if you want to fight of course Phone Post

.. Phone Post