Been offered WEC Ouano's...

So what your trying to say is the people at OUANO who manufactured the gloves are lying to me?...seems strange.

Just so u know bro Jesse worked for ouano. So he is very knowledgable about these gloves. Plus I been asking him about the two gloves buy he never saw them cuzz I thought they were fake when I received a legit pair to compare them too. He's positive there fake so beware there's a signed faber and Pettis on eBay that are also fakes. Phone Post

Jesse will post pix later to compare the two actually 3 pairs 2 blue pair and a black pair. I took pics of the fronts backs and inside where the tags should be. Phone Post

So what the hell was that dude on about on the email?

Are those faber and pettis fake? They look pretty real.

Don't mean to come across as a dick but i hope you guys can see where i'm coming from...im ULTRA confused now with having someone at ouano say they manufactured them and now someone who used to work there tell me they're fake?

Scrivs - So what your trying to say is the people at OUANO who manufactured the gloves are lying to me?...seems strange.

The people at Ouano are NOT lying to you, but at the same time they are not into collecting as we are.  Since we are into collecting we become aware of what is real and what is fake.  You asked for advice and we are tryin to help you...This type of stuff happens to a lot of people.

Okay cool i wasn't trying to be a dick as i said i'm just curious and look forward to the pics and discussion :)