Before and after pics. (Gun thread)

I wanted a new competition AR this year so I started ordering parts back in December. The barrel took the longest, nearly 5 months. 

if this site will let me, I’ll get through this with some pictures. 

1 Like

my pile of parts. proof research barrel, 2A armament lightweight upper and lower receivers. vortex Gen III razor 1-10x, Odin light handguard and stock, geissele SSP trigger, rubber city armory titanium bolt carrier group and an SLC Titan compensator

IT HAD BETTER HAVE SOME GOLD ON IT FAGGOT

2 Likes

roughing it out. one of the local guys did the cerakote job. almost all my other rifles are black. I wanted something different this time.

Please tell me that’s a proof research carbon fiber barrel 

Yes it is. Good we can be friends now

BIGWHITESEXY -

IT HAD BETTER HAVE SOME GOLD ON IT FAGGOT

You shouldn’t even be in this thread. Gavin newsome is going to skull fuck your chihuahua for looking at gun pics online. 

4 Likes

moving along. I had to pick up some odds and ends from multiple stores. gas tube, grip, LPK. nobody had all the shit I needed at one store. assholes.

here it is finished. hopefully I'll have time to zero it tomorrow.

1 Like

photo bomb by the dog

I almost hated to cerakote it because the lightening process left some pretty cool contours on the receiver set. adds character I guess.

those arent bad looking guns

the old ar's are fucking ugly

Nice! Looks like Gunwerks >

I feel I should only view this thread in incognewsom mode

1 Like

ShanTheMan -

I feel I should only view this thread in incognewsom mode

Don’t make Californica sad bro. Think of the children

It’s a beauty!

How much you into it for? If you don’t mind me asking

Just under 4k with the optic. I get some decent discounts. 

In, like learning about builds

Nice gun, not a fan of the stock though 

How much does a custom cerakote typically run? I'm a gay diva and wouldn't mind matching up all my rifles lol

LiveWire -

In, like learning about builds

Nice gun, not a fan of the stock though 

It’s different from what I’m used to but it sets up nicely 

cerakote varies. My guy charges $150 ish for a single color, I think $250 for multiple colors with a pattern. 

1 Like