before jaw surgery....after jaw surgery

????

'It's changed my whole life': Amazing before and after pictures reveal incredible 'ugly duckling' transformation of woman, 20, after pioneering jaw and dental surgery

-Ellie Jones was born with jaw deformity that meant her teeth did not align
-Orthodontist realised her jaw hadn't grown since she was eight years old
-She says the jaw realignment surgery has changed her life completely
-Miss Jones, from Rhyl in Wales, said she feels much more confident after

By Charlie Moore For Mailonline

Published: 07:18 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 13:25 EST, 23 July 2016

A woman whose jawbones wouldn't grow has had her life changed by pioneering surgery.

Ellie Jones, 20, was born with a congenital facial deformity that meant her teeth were not aligned.

She went to have braces fitted aged 14 and the orthodontist realised her jaw hadn't grown since she was eight.

Miss Jones, from Rhyl in Wales, visited a maxillofacial surgeon who helped transform her life over the next six years..................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...deformity.html

That does not look like the same person.

Wow. She looks great now. Great job by that surgeon Phone Post 3.0

She sure do gotta purdy mouth!

I want that surgeon to fix my dik Phone Post 3.0

Damn. What a great job! Phone Post 3.0

This represents the good that plastic surgery can do. Phone Post 3.0

209ESE - Even though she looks alright her kids are gonna be mutants Phone Post 3.0

My ex had a boob job from a doctor that did charity plastic surgery for kids. Specifically with cleft palates. Good on these motherfuckers for helping people out. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - I want that surgeon to fix my dik Phone Post 3.0

Way outside the realms of medical science i'm afraid

This woman's condition is an extreme example but surgery to extend or reduce the jawline is nothing new.  I had maxillofacial surgery (both upper and lower jaw) over 20 years ago.   If your jaw is too short or too long your teeth will grow in very crooked and fall out eventually.   My jaw was too big and slightly lopsided.  Jaw reduction surgery is a lot easier than this because you're just cutting away bone.  I had a friend whose lower jaw was way too small and his was extended.  When you have the surgery your jaw is completely wired shut for more than a week, you can barely suck in broth.   You have to have wire cutters nearby at all times in case you vomit or you could choke to death.  The surgery is usually done through the mouth, no cutting from the outside.  The oral surgeons who do this have to do a long training fellowship.  Breaking the jaw, realigning it exactly down to the half-millimeter, and screwing it back in place is very exacting work.   You also have to have an artistic vision for how the face will eventually look.

Juxtaposition -
Dead President - I want that surgeon to fix my dik Phone Post 3.0

Way outside the realms of medical science i'm afraid

Perhaps he can make my hands smaller so that my dik could feel huge? Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
209ESE - Even though she looks alright her kids are gonna be mutants Phone Post 3.0

Wtf is the story here??? How do those kids see? Phone Post 3.0

I would have banged either version Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias -
Jack Carter -

Mutant looking chick had tons of plastic surgery, got married with no disclosure, has three mutant kids, husband said "WTF?" Then finds out wife was born a mutant. Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias -
Jack Carter -

They don't have any eyes so......... Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I would have banged either version Phone Post 3.0

Me too, but I'm only let the after give me a BJ.

Happy for her. Her life has just improved immensely. Look at her face. Pure joy. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

I believe this story was debunked and the woman in the picture filed a lawsuit about the misappropriation of her image.

Lofland -

This woman's condition is an extreme example but surgery to extend or reduce the jawline is nothing new.  I had maxillofacial surgery (both upper and lower jaw) over 20 years ago.   If your jaw is too short or too long your teeth will grow in very crooked and fall out eventually.   My jaw was too big and slightly lopsided.  Jaw reduction surgery is a lot easier than this because you're just cutting away bone.  I had a friend whose lower jaw was way too small and his was extended.  When you have the surgery your jaw is completely wired shut for more than a week, you can barely suck in broth.   You have to have wire cutters nearby at all times in case you vomit or you could choke to death.  The surgery is usually done through the mouth, no cutting from the outside.  The oral surgeons who do this have to do a long training fellowship.  Breaking the jaw, realigning it exactly down to the half-millimeter, and screwing it back in place is very exacting work.   You also have to have an artistic vision for how the face will eventually look.

Nice humble brag to say that now you've got the sculpted cheekbones of a Greek god. Phone Post 3.0