Before Watchmen. In or out?

People are really divided, but it drops Wednesday. Reading it or protesting.

I personally think someone should post it here.

Out of protest, obviously.

I'm not going to buy it.

Not buying it, not reading.

Im out Phone Post

I've got the whole thing on my pull list.

In all the fucking way. Can't wait to see what Darwyn Cooke does with the characters.

Im going to check them out. 

For the price of......ON THE HOUSE. 

embed fail 

Anyone read Minutemen yet? I know how a lot f people feel about the original, but I do want to read it just because I did like the characters and want to see how they're handled.

IN FOR NO GIANT SPACE SQUIDS. 

I've read some good reviews about some of the books, I've also read NO's book is horrible which is a shame because he's a great foil for the other characters.

I'm really not sure how well the story can be told with any of them in particular. They're essentially isolating aspects of the story and trying to exploit them. Rorshach without the rest of the Watchmen is essentially the Punisher in a Sin City setting.

I just have really low expectations for this, I already don't view it as having much artistic integrity so it'd be extremely hard for me to be impressed by any of it.

Not even for free.

I'll definitely read the Rorschach due to the fact it's Azzarello and Bermejo.

Joker was a fucking awesome graphic novel.

In!

Fuck the drama. I'm a whore for good stories, and have to taste test things myself.

I havent read any of the stories yet. What do you guys think so far? 

Mongo Lloyd - I'll definitely read the Rorschach due to the fact it's Azzarello and Bermejo.

Joker was a fucking awesome graphic novel.
Azz could write Charlie Brown, and I'd be hooked. Phone Post