Before you vax, understand

VAERS has NEVER reported between 12,000 to 30,000 US deaths.

You have never even looked at the VAERS database if you are saying those numbers.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Trust the Science bro

2 Likes

vaersevents

Data query was done today on 8/31/21

Fucking scary that!

Bull.
There were well over 20,000 deaths at one point in the U.S. alone.
VAERS “recategorized” & deleted reports.
Eudraviligence does the same.
There will no longer be accurate information available to the public, no transparency, no honesty.
A medical tyrannical social slave system.

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

Believe what you want.

3 Likes

Those were foreign deaths and if you actually read the reports you would have seen that. The reports were done with metric numbers and in Celsius. They weren’t American.

I’m still waiting for you to say you’ve actually used the VAERS reporting system to research data.

It’s really easy to say yes you have or no you haven’t. It seems like you only want to rely on reports of other people.

Yes.
Since my niece died 30 years ago from a vaccine(probably before you were born), and a grown daughter the recipient of a “vaccine” trauma adverse reaction,and being the single parent 24/7/365 momma bear/papa bear, I’m well-versed. That was the worst day of my life, and the beginning of my awareness of the CDC/FDA partnership and the corrupt vax courts.
So like, before this “pandemic”, and I’m guessing before you’d ever actually studied one.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Fucking brilliant :clap:t2::clap:t2: how stupid can a person be, I mean talk about being in denial. But it is a true saying.

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

This video really deserves a thread of it’s own.

2 Likes

David icke has been saying the same thing all along. There is no covid!! It’s all a scam!!

1 Like

The first comment on this video is the winner.

3 Likes

I have been saying this all along. Covid 19 is the biggest Hoax in the history of mankind. People have been dying from normal everyday things that kill human beings such as flu, heart attacks, etc. Because covid 19 isn’t real the government have full control and power over everything such as symptoms, number of deaths, number of cases etc. People need to wake up. The vaccine is the virus! Thats what is killing people!

2 Likes

Exactly.
Exosomes.
“Covid” has never been isolated, and neither has HIV. There is no “test” for a virus, which cannot live outside the body anyway.
They’re injecting the world with “AIDS”'ish, and the elite aren’t taking the jab.

The diseases are heavy metals, poor health, food and water poisoning and certainly 5g.
Where were the first outbreaks?
Princess cruises, the 5g Raytheon phased mm array cruise ship.
Second?
Wuhan, the 5g rollout city October 2019.
Third?
Italy, who sold Wuhan the 5g tech in the biggest telecom deal in history 1 year prior.
4th?
Iranian Military generals.

And now, the kids are getting sick as they return to school, where the only industry that never quit was the installation of 5g systems, as predicted by yours truly.
Magnetobiology.
Essential, and censored.

2 Likes

I wouldnt doubt if they have dam dials they can turn up and down on in areas when they want another new “outbreak” so they can keep the narritive of covid and the new strains killing everyone. To keep that fear going for the jab. they need EVERYONE injected before they start doing REAL experiments and control BS.

If they started turning up the dials now, all those unvaccinated wont be able to be control and/or “shut off” when need be.