beginner's only tournament, rancho cucamonga, ca

http://www.millenniamma.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Everyone should support Millennia. I'm sure this tourny will be a good time.

Cool, good stuff.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I am so in!

ttt

ttt

MILLENNIA MMA is set to host an In House Tournament on October 11th.  Details Below...

- What: 2nd MILLENNIA Submission Wrestling Double Elimination Tournament

- When: Saturday October 11, 2008

- Where: Millennia MMA Academy

8423 Rochester Ave suite 102

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

- What time: Tournament starts 10:00 AM

- Weigh-ins: 7-9:00 AM

- Rules meeting 9:30 AM

- Price: $35 for pre-registered competitors.  The cutoff date for registration is 10-9-08.  The price after 10-9-08 will be $45.

- Spectator Fee $4

- Food and drinks will be available for purchase.

Hey guys and gals.

This is Javier Vazquez.  I am writing to you to give you a friendly reminder of our 2nd in-house submission tournament, which will be held on October 11, 2008 at the Millennia MMA Academy in Rancho Cucamonga Ca.  The address to the school is 8423 Rochester Ave in Rancho Cucamonga Ca 91730.  Our last tournament was a huge success and we plan on running this one just as smooth if not smoother. 

This tournament will be specifically for beginners looking to get their feet wet in competing on the regular tournament circuit.  No sand baggers!!!!!!!  We are trying to create a friendly and non-threatening environment for competitors to try their hand at competing against other schools. It will be a double elimination tournament, which will guarantee at least 2 matches per competitor.

The divisions are 1 year of experience or less and 2 years of experience or less.  The weight classes are 145lbs and below, 146-155lbs, 156-170lbs, 171-185lbs, 186-205lbs, and 206 and above.  Winners of each division will be awarded trophies!!!!!!

The price to compete will be $35 for pre-registration and $45 for all post registered and at-the-door competitors.  The pre-registration cutoff date will be Thursday October 9, 2008.

Sincerely,

Javier Vazquez

-- -You can download the waiver here ---

ttt

ttt

anybody who gets caught sandbagging should be forced to fight Javier, lol

ttt for all the beginners to get a good experience!