Behring Alberta Cup...

maybe I missed it, but I still don't know where it is??

adress??

Don't think I'll be making it guys, I just need more notice/info.

Have you made a tourny schedule up yet?? that would help lots.

When's the next one?

it's being held at Arashi-Do Red Deer on Sunday Dec. 7th.

ttt

grapplerkid,

thanks for you reply. I already knew it was gooing to be at Arashi-Do Red Deer, but I'm not from Red Deer and need an actual adress to find my way around.

At any rate, it's too late now, my question was originally posted on wednesday and I still haven't got an answer. I have better things to do tomorrow than to drive around Red Deer looking for Arashi-Do without an adress.

I'm am so sorry, I forgot to put the adress for you all. I will post it later so you know where your going and , since I forgot Arashi-Do would like to announce that instead of the $25 dollar entry fee will will accept donations to Arashi-Do instead. We will use this money for some charity on behalf of you all for the christmas hollidays.

Thank you.

please stay tuned for directions...

B3 2310 50th Ave. Take Gaetz until you are at Bower Mall (south end of Red Deer) across from Bower mall (West side of Gaetz) there is Rona, Canadian Tire, McDonalds, Wendy's and a vet clinic. Turn at the lights by the vet clinic, and then into the parking lot on the South side of the fence. The first bay has Bo Didley's/Hollywood video etc., the second bay has World Gym, and Arashi-Do is the third bay back (red paint near the top) facing east.

ttt

I wish I would of had more notice, I would like a trip to Brazil being close to my second home is alwasy fun! please post a schedual and I would look forward to competing

Arashi-Do Red Deer address for anyone interestedis bay 3 2319-50th ave. Coming in from Calgary it is on the left hand side across from the Bower Mall(west side), 2 bays directly behind Bo- Diddly's Sports pub.

Phone number for anyone who needs to flagged in on the last furlong is 403-346-1812.

Apologies again for the short notice.

Anyone who makes it tomorrow will be very welcome. Any donateds proceeds will be donated to the Christmas Bureau.

Thanx
Gary

P.S.

Max, the December event is a preseason warm-up tourney. The January- June events are provincial qualifiers and the July Event is the Provincial finals.

We'll have hard dates for all the tournements at the end of this week.

Any of you who are interested in recieving a newsletter by email cand drop me an email at gvstorm1@shaw.ca.

Gary

thanx Gary Ilook forward to it and congrats guys organization is always a good thing

ttt